AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. Only I hated Caleb and loved Rafe. :lol: PC is my favorite soap of all time. It kept my attention, for the most part, throughout it's run.

I've often wondered if it were on the air in the last couple of years whether the whole "Twilight" craziness would have helped the ratings.

• Members

I've seen that theory tossed around on more than one occasion; however, I really doubt whether the "Twilight" craze would've had much of an impact on PORT CHARLES's ratings. And really, if I had been a PC fan, I don't know whether I would've wanted those fans "invading" my show just b/c of that connection. To me, it's almost like people watching GH just b/c James Franco is a recurring guest star on it.

• Members

Yep. Jamal basically disappeared. It was amazing how much I loved Jamal and Ali. They were such a wonderful couple. Their love for each other was seem genuine compared to other overly dramatic soap couples. I loved their arguments and their loving scenes. I'll never understand how anyone could prefer Ali with milk toast Rafe, but they had tons of fans on the soapcentral and ABC boards.

Archived