AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The plane crash was an accident and david regretted that whole incident. Which is why I don't see him being the culprit. Who ever does this has to have a well thought out plan with a possible intent to make erica's life a living hell.

Vanessa would go after greenlee before she went after erica.imo

• Members

I disagree, and I think David could easily just think a doppelganger would come in and cause problems and then leave. I won't rule him out, I can't. :(

I don't know. I think Vanessa would go with whoever she could get to first. And she's always had beef with Erica. Plus, it was Erica's house that Trey burnt down. So in Vanessa's mind it would be Erica's fault.

Right now my top two choices for the culprit are 1) Some unknown with David being a VERY close second. I still see Caleb as down the list. He's a REALLY good actor who's fooled all of PV if it's him. And I keep remembering they wanted to make him the patriarch of PV. Unless MN wants out...I don't believe it would be Caleb.

• Members

The only thing that would save this for me (other than cutting out this doppelganger bullsh!t -- I was hoping AMC would never get drunk off that word like Y&R did) is if the look-alike is just an utter fail. Erica disappears from PV, people think she's gone away for some alone time and doesn't want to be found for the time being. We see her locked up in some random place, constantly (and hilariously) bitching at her captors, whose voices we hear but we do not see. Then, one day, Erica's car randomly returns to her usual parking spot. Jack runs on up to the front door to see her, rings the doorbell, opens the door, and we got Darlene Cates in a little red dress with a Susan Lucci wig.

JACK: "Who the...F!CK...is you!?"

• Members

I'd gladly take and unknown over Caleb or David, or any man on the show. I think Vanessa being behind it would be incredible. Oh and if Greenlee figured it out. Went to David because no one else believed her that Erica wasn't Erica, and the whole thing unraveled for there. Hell, Vanessa could use Trey as the kidnapper, really work the whole thing, tie it all together.

• Members

It sounds like it's Susan playing the double, so whoever the imposter is, has IMO had surgery to look just like her.

IF this is Caleb, he'd have to have been planning it from the start. And we've seen no hint of this, so I don't know. It's just bothering me that he would be the one. And while I see David as more likely than Caleb, the same would apply there too. He'd have had to have planned this for at least a few months. So I'm missing motive there, from either.

It's gotta be an unknown or someone from her past that has been plotting this for year. Vanessa would be ideal, but K&S/MMT aren't that smart. Well, Megan might be...but there'd have to be something disturbing that happen to Erica under her pen, so I'm hesitant to hope she's got anything to do with this.

Archived