AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Members

I think there's a chance it could be Viki and not Erica OR Viki and Erica. I haven't read or heard anything about Erica getting a twin, personally. Erica disappearing is another story. DC dropped their item. DC is good with the getting AMC items in advance. Susan was just crowing about a story she's never done before and it lasting into the fall and the blind item relates the same message about disappearing, and how long the story will run.

It fits Erica but it may also fit Viki. It may fit Viki better.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even worse, not only will David be in on it, but when Jesse figures it out, David will blackmail him with the knowledge that his and Angie's baby is really Maya's. "And the hits just keep on comin'....".

• Members

This would be something SL has never done before. I can't think of anything else that fits. Maybe the doppelganger doesn't happen right away. She might go missing for awhile, then someone finds her, but wait, it's not her, but only the audience knows that

• Members

Thanks for your insight, Angela. I'm just going to hope that Erica's disappears and that's it, something else will happen to her besides having a doppelganger of herself take over. But I'm really doubting it. If OLTL is looking into doing the same for Viki, I think it just might be both of them simultaneously which I just find ridiculous :(

• Members

Or maybe - just maybe - Erica (or Nerica) goes missing in April, someone finds the real Erica later this summer, and we learn it's been an impostor since the early '90's. (The real Erica couldn't take losing Bianca to Travis, so she checked out, both mentally and physically.) And everything that's happened involving her since then is suddenly called into question....

• Members

So they started writing it at the end of February?

Hmmmm makes me wonder then if the Erica imposter is the character coming to town that is connected to Dixie that Swajeski talked about. I assumed that had been dropped.

I still think Ricky may be behind this...or at least Erica's disappearance if not the doppelganger as well.

• Members

So Erica's going to disappear and a doppelgangers going to take over her life. That just sounds stupid and I can't even begin to think of why or how it's going to go down. I'm not going to be able to stomach watching people be fooled by her clone. I can deal with it on DAYS with Rafe, but Erica Kane?? I just can't.

Archived