AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with LeClerc; I wouldn't be shocked if that nut pitched this and Jesse's baby switch. Both stories are just so jarring and out of proverbial left field, given what's been going on with the stories.

• Members

ROFL. I like it.

The nut got good err better demos for the show. It's got people talking already, both stories.

Both stories sound like Megan McTavish ideas.

Megan: I won't return but I'll give you full-proof story ideas. In return you'll give me $66,666.66 for each idea. [ETA Payment correction]

• Members

Didn't Frons basically allude to the fact that when Megan had "cooled off" or whatever that he would consider bringing her back?

Hopefully whatever Caleb David does is quick and relatively painless. The last thing I want to watch is something horrible being to Erica while Erica 2 lives it up in Pine Valley.

• Members

I need more info for me to give this storyline a chance. I'm all for it if caleb is the culprit. I won't buy it if its david and liza, they don't hate erica that much. Silver Kane would be great because she was jealous of erica to a very extreme level. Janet is crazy but as long as erica steers clear of amanda she wouldn't do this to her. Barbara wouldn't do this to binks. So if Silver or Caleb are behind this I'm all for the storyline.

• Members

Here's a thought: what if the real prize for Caleb is not Erica, but rather, her half of Cortlandt Electronics? If that's so, then have Caleb's feelings for Erica been genuine, or has he been stringing her along (for lack of a better word) this whole time?

• Members

True, but now, she's stepping up her and Jack's wedding plans, so perhaps that means something to Caleb? I'm not defending this story, mind you. I'm just trying to figure out Caleb's possible motives in executing this cockamamie plot.

• Members

He didn't hate her when he crashed her plane. If it's him, and it will be since all things I love about AMC are ripped from me...it'll just be a scheme of his that blows up in his face. The old, "I never meant to keep you tied up and miserable, while your twin lived it up in Pine Valley" bullshit he gave about the plane crash. And of course, Liza like Greenlee won't be turned on by his "I did it for you" mantra, and he'll be all alone twirling his mustache again.

Yeah, I'm being a cynical bitch today.

Vanessa would be BRILLIANT and EPIC. OMG. That might the ONLY way I could by this. This I would want. Yes. Which is why it won't happen and it'll be some unknown.

Archived