AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How the [!@#$%^&*] did I miss this crazy ass merged thread?? This [!@#$%^&*] is NUTS. As others have said, not only has this majorly failed three times over on Y&R in recent times, but this was a CLASSIC AMC s/l already done to perfection (with less successful subsequent attempts like Tad/Ted and even a dropped try with Janet/Brooke).

In that Broadway interview Eric posted, didn't they even bring up that Double Edge TV movie where SL played the dual role?

If they're going to do this, just go balls out (literally). I say her imposter should be an effette Lilliputian head case like Adrien Field:

Adrien-Field-1.jpg

• Members

All I'm saying is that if David is involved, he won't be doing it in a vacuum "for" and because he loves Liza, like he did Greenlee. So either they're not involved in this at all, or they both go down together. And K&S have already said D/L aren't in love or even looking for it, just that her desire to take down Erica has jump-started them from occasional acquaintances/maybe friends to lovers. I'd have to believe Erica double-crosses David again re. getting his medical license back (which has been his main goal lately), in order for him to have a motive for this, bitterly remembering that she gleefully schemed with Ryan using the most horrific event in his life to trick him into prison, which led to him to losing his license in the first place, after Greenlee never would have pressed charges against him.

• Members

What does Erica have to do with him getting his license back? She gave him what he wanted. It's Greenlee who is supposed to be getting his license back.

I'm sorry, but I'm not rooting for any character who willingly and wantingly kidnaps someone and holds them against their will, while a double takes her place. It was different with D&E and the basement, and last year. This crosses a line, IMO, because it's clearly for weeks/a month/months.

IF it's David and it likely could be, I find no possible reason for him to do that to her. The double, MAYBE. Maybe as something that gets out of hand, and the double kidnaps her. That I MIGHT be able to swallow. But his kidnapping her and holding her hostage, that's inexcusable. And IMO, out of character.

• Members

You know, I had a thought, about how this could work rather well.

Erica's superfan, a woman who loves her, idolizes her, wants to be her; takes it to the extreme after seeing Erica mess up things with Jack, maybe. Or choose Jack over Caleb, and E2 thinks she should have picked the other. Since she's Erica's superfan, she knows everything (at least everything published) about Erica. She wants to "fix" Erica's mistakes. Do things better. Maybe go after Fusion. Maybe go after a different man. Make a mends or enemies with people she thinks Erica should love/hate. Generally make Erica's life, "perfect". With SL in the part, you've got the face, the body language, and you've got the surface knowledge of all things La Kane.

E2 kidnaps Erica and moves in quickly. Keep EK not far away, just in case she needs more details, but out of sight and makes it impossible for Erica to get away. She takes over Erica's life. And on the surface, she's doing a great job, but as things start to progress, start to be more "WTF?" as she starts to miss things she should know, etc. people begin to wonder what the hell is going on. Kendall and Bianca should be first to know, but not be suspicious enough at first to go pause.

With the whole thing slowly unraveling. I'd LOVE Real Erica to break free (on her own, no man) and be in PV with E2 at the same time. Making the people of PV go, "Which one is which?"

This could work. And I mean if E2 kept low profile, didn't make moves on Jack or Caleb, played coy....maybe made moves on David or Griffin...it wouldn't be out of character that these guys didn't know, they couldn't get close enough.

We'd need some build up or something. Erica meeting some woman, and her being like, "I love you so much. I want to be you." Maybe have Erica make a comment about how much alike they look.

• Members

Oh Lawd, I wonder if SL is gonna do an accent for Neither-here-nor-therica. :rolleyes: It will be kind of funny to see SL ape herself, it'll probably look a lot like '80s Erica.

And the thing is, the imposter has to be as itty bitty as Eric, so a stranger seems more likely. Of course I could totally see Mary Smythe morphing into Erica, and as long as Anna Stuart still got to play mirror Mary, I'd feel better about that. We haven't heard from Mary even when Greenlee rose again, maybe she's gone completely off the deep end and is over in Europe crazy as hell unaware that her daughter is alive and getting octogenarian sugar daddies to pay for her plastic surgery so she can fly back to PV and win Jack back.

I feel the need to put this out there just to jinx it, but it sure as hell better not be Brooke.

• Members

It should be Vanessa. The woman has had 9 years to plan her revenge. Trey is out of jail; Trey burnt down Erica's house...could blame her for all of that. Vanessa and Erica had the rivalry first, with Vanessa trying to destroy her (even set her up for murder) on a few occasions. Plus, it would be a great way to draw Greenlee out, especially if she figured it out and turned to David. David's world would be turned on it's head if Vanessa was alive. And Greenlee, Vanessa tormenting Rylee? Trey as her unwitting but willing henchmen. I'd have Vanessa slip away at the last minute...so that she could torment and torture Erica/Greenlee for a long time to come.

I don't know how David would handle it either.

Ah. :wub:

• Members

UGGHH!!!! I hated Janet in the well because these stories always dumb down the missing person's loved ones. At least Jack isn't a cop like Trevor so he has an excuse not to catch on too soon, especially if he does make love to her.

I hope Caleb's behind it and Connie Wilkes is the imposter. She could be out of jail by now and she was also petite. As others have said, Vanessa was too large and the real Silver was murdered by Natalie.

• Members

I wonder if Jack marries Real or Faux Erica. If he is going to marry the fake one than I hope Ricky performs the ceremony, LOL. At least I don't have to deal with divorce and I can get the real Jerica wedding down the road which is what I'm hoping for to begin with. :wub: It's not the time for the wedding with that loser and his slut counterpart slobbering all over Jerica.

That name sounds familiar but I can't place her. I too think Cooney is behind it. He is becoming very obsessed and I would be thrilled if he did so I can be rid of him for good. He just has to take the slut-Miranda napper with him. :D

• Members

I'll never get this lucky but I would love if Cooney/Hayward, and KWAK were all in cahoots doing this thing :lol: Cooney wants Erica and needs help and who better to go to than PV's criminal. KWAK wants Jackson , even though he doesn't want her, and goes along. I get rid of all of them in one swoop. :D:D:D

I still think it's obsessed Cooney who does it. Can't wait until both Jack and Erica find that out :D

Archived