AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. That would be annoying if it happens. I think it's good to care, but I've sort of given up. The days of good build up and soap writing making sense seem to be gone, so I'm just going to enjoy the parts of the show that I can. For me, that tends to be the actors, either because I like them and/or because they are actually good performers. I like SL and VI, so I'll just try to focus on them.

• Members

Are you kidding? You honestly believe that David would kidnap Erica, hold her hostage and put a double in her place? Yeah, for what reason? What possible reason could he have? You could come up with a reason that makes David more believable to hurt Erica like that, than Ricky?

• Members

For one thing, he, working in concert with Diana, would need to become as close as possible to Kendall. So if Diana, posing as Erica, were to infiltrate Kendall's life to such a degree where her defenses were entirely down....

Granted, it's not a clear motivation, but it might be what the writers have in mind.

• Members

Zarf! It's Zarf!

He - er, she - is pissed how Binks moved on w/ Reese (and that gender-reassignment surgery hasn't made life any better); so he - er, she - has become Erica in order to make her "daughter"'s life utterly miserable.

Archived