What Haven't They Done?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who did Ceara hook up with?

As far as incest goes, as mentioned GL did it with Jonathan and Tammy. Passions also had Vincent rape his niece Fancy and screw his father Julian, repeatedly and even got pregnant and gave birth to his own son/half brother

• Members

Passions, Jessica

if thats the case then many people have been molested on soaps by relatives. I think the more taboo thing here is people that hook up with family members knowing full well that they are related. That doesnt happen too often but the GL and Passions examples are the only ones I can think of

• Members

I know we're only talking about American soaps, but on British soaps, Nat/Georgia of Brookside were involved in spite of being siblings, and on Hollyoaks, Beth and Rhys got together, then they learned they were half-siblings, but continued to sleep together, and went on the run together (she was killed in a car accident before they could leave).

• Members

That would make sense.

Y&R did this with Paul giving Nikki VD back in the late 70s.

On Hollyoaks, Becca got the clap from a sleazy boyfriend, Jamie. Several years later, Lisa Hunter slept her way across town and got VD. She gave it to Jake Dean, and Jake gave it to his girlfriend...Becca.

• Members

When David Hayward first came on the scene, I wrote in to TV Guide's online column wondering if they were going to pull a Mark Dalton with him, Vanessa having been impregnated by Eric. Or maybe she was Goldie Kane with a new face. My letter got published, they liked my ideas :P but of course that didn't end up happening. However, they did later add some Eric backstory for Vanessa.

Soaps have yet to do:

-a family of little people

-a contract player with Down's

-parents murdering their little children for strange, unusual, selfish reasons

-homosexuality in the church; gay exorcism

-family pet stolen for dog fighting ring/animal testing

-tooth loss

-gynecomastia (the guy who plays Ford on OLTL had this)

-vitiligo

-female to male child sexual abuse

Archived