What Haven't They Done?

• Members

Just a random topic...

We all say how most of the familiar/long-running characters have gone through EVERYTHING there is to go through. Some things, more than once. Characters who have been married 125 times, popping babies like it's nobody's business, being kidnapped at least once a year, cheating and being cheated on is the norm, shot every two years.... But is there stuff that, surprisingly or not, hasn't happened to those long-running characters? For example, I'm thinking that Ashley Abbott has never been arrested but am not sure.... So, what are the characters and what has never happened to them? [Hopefully these won't give the Idiots in Charge any ideas!]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny (GH) has never had amnesia...I don't think he's gone blind or been paralyzed either. And despite standing trial, he's never been convicted.

Mac's (GH) never had any secret children (or even gotten anyone pregnant for that matter! though it was WTD with Felicia) despite being on the show for 20 years. Though to be honest he hasn't really done anything for the past ten anyway.

Hope (Days) has never really had any kind of physical illness such as cancer.

• Members

Lena was a plot device, as much as I liked her, and Maggie was mostly just with men until the last minute relationship with Bianca and a throwaway line that she had cheated with another woman. I would like to see a true and longterm story on a soap about bisexuality.

Archived