What Haven't They Done?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that is how Trey came to be - brother to both Kendall and David. Since he got out of jail years ago, now seems the appropriate time to bring him back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Kenyon

Did a gay soap couple ever adopt a baby not biologically related?

Has there ever been a contract transgender character?

Has there ever been a crossdresser (and not for some wacky plot where a male character is in disguise as a female?)

Has there ever been a hoarder?

Has there been someone who didn't know they were pregnant until they were giving birth?

Did anyone ever give birth in a hospital with no complications?

Did anyone ever have their home foreclosed?

Did anyone ever get unemployment benefits?

Did anyone unexpectedly get their period?

Was any female ever rolled out of a hospital in a wheelchair without her male significant other saying "Your chariot awaits"?

Did anyone ever state what political party they were affiliated with?

Did any good citizen ever declare to be an atheist and not change his/her mind?

Did anyone ever have to rip wrapping paper off a present instead of just pulling off a separately wrapped box top?

Did anyone have a phone number that didn't start with 555?

Did anyone in a crisis ever have their cell phone work immediately?

Did anyone ever cheat on their taxes and if so did they get caught and convicted?

Did any kid ever have lice?

Did anyone ever complain about waiting in line at the DMV (or anywhere?)

During winter, did anyone outside in the freezing cold actually look like they were freezing cold (especially if they were dressed inappropriately for the weather?)

Did anyone ever fart or complain about someone who did?

• Members

I thought the wife on Loving was an alcoholic and that's hwo they got her out of the picture, not drugs... Am I wrong? Man I wish someone would put up more Loving even the pilot again (which I haven't seen in full and was removed before I could--though I know it deals with other issues). Of course ABC apparently made them back down from this story to help promote a TV movie of theirs' as the first program to deal with father daughter incest. One of a myriad of probs that hurt Loving from the start Didn't B&B do a male incest story that was dropped or badly written as well?

• Members

B&B's Grant Chambers had testicular cancer.

LOL

In keeping with that tradition, how about a storyline where someone admits to losing control of their own bowels? Like Y&R's Katherine Chancellor asking Esther to buy her some adult Depends because she can't control her excretions anymore. Then they can have a heart-to-heart about it.

There are some things that just don't need to be dramatized. LOL

• Members

How about:

A HS teacher having an affair with a student

A father sleeping with his teenage son's girlfriend. (Daytime has done a mother with a teenage daughter's bf, but I cant recall it happening the other way around)

A parent killing their child. (actual child, not adult children)

Hysteric pregnancy in which the woman was never pregnant to begin with (I know Y&R's Ashley had one when she last miscarried, but she was at least pregnant at first)

• Members

I believe hysterical pregnancies have been done a fair amount--didn't someone on AMC briefly have one in the past decade? maybe not...

It seems odd they haven't had the teacher/student thing (closest that comes to mind is some suggesting Michael Delaney on AMC was coming on to Scott I believe it was).

I know soap characters hate to use condoms unless it's a ridiculous PSA moment or story point, but has anyone found out about an affair because they'vefound a used condom? Or is that just too icky :P (you know icky unlike someone impregnating someone with a turkey baster...)What about non fatal (nor sterility causing) STDs? I mean ones nobody wants to deal with like genital warts? :P

• Members

A male hooker...that has had a past of hooking up with both women and men for money. Even if his romantic interest in the end is a woman, any smart intelligent writer would be wise actually play out the beats of a bisexual man's relationship with a woman.

The story of a couple having two conjoined infants, but sharing one heart. The parents must choose which child to save, and which child to let go of. I contemplated years ago that GL should do this, if ever Rick and Mindy got together and had kids.

• Members

Avalanches have been done plenty of times. In addition to this, Viki and Dorian were stranded in a cave following an avalanche a few years ago. GH's Luke was presumed dead following an avalanche. There was one during the big storm in 1999's Port Charles story involving Kevin and Eve. Passions also had one

Passions was a 7 year poltergeist story

Archived