The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

the finale was this past week and ugh, I regret watching this season as I hate who the winner was. Her ass did not deserve this

LMAO at the girls turning on Rocky and eliminating her. It sucks especially since she won almost all the challenges and probably deserved to win.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Here is the All Star Cast

Natalie ( Season 4)
Judi (Season 7)
Dani (Season 8)
Camilla (Season 8)
Julie (Season 9)
Rocky (Season 10)
Sarah (Season 11)
Redd (Season 12)
Jada (Season 12)

UGH, Why is Julie's lame ass there? She's the only one I cant go for. I don't even know the season 12 girls. Did that debut yet?

• Members

Season 12 hasn't debuted yet but I can see from casting clips why they chose Jada/Redd. Both girls have HUGE personalities and they both have a huge rivalry this upcoming season.

Secondly, why is Natalie or Dani doing an all-stars? Both have said that they were "done" with Oxygen. Natalie is fine as she's one of the girls that put BGC on the map, but Dani? Lame ass Dani? Her and Julie would be some of the LAST girls that would've gotten chosen. Sarah too. Those three spots should've went to Mehgan, Tiara, Stasi, or Christina (s9).

• Members

OMG! I am so excited for this! LOVE Natalie, Rocky, Camilla, and kinda Judi and Julie. Blah to Dani. Why do they keep asking the twins back? Ain't none gives a !@#$%^&*] about them. Where is Flo? Tanisha? Amber M? I really wanted Kristen from season 5 on this to! So this makes 9 girls? Isn't the number usually 7? I know Natalie and Camilla will team up. Julie and Judi are friends with blahsville Dani. Rocky and Sarah have their thing. I just really want to see Natalie and Camilla stomp most of these girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone watch the Chicago premiere? It FINALLY debuted and it looks like we have a winner. It showed alot of potential and promise. I really like most of the girls especially Redd, Loren and Jada. Not sold on Jonica and cant stand Linsay

tumblr_n5maq0fe7b1rtta3uo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5niprSNHv1s5z7gpo2_250.gif tumblr_n5niprSNHv1s5z7gpo1_250.gif
Redd is a STARR
tumblr_n5m9wqnAWd1rtta3uo1_500.gif
Loren resembles Camilla to me
tumblr_n5lmaqtBEk1spx0geo1_250.giftumblr_n5lmaqtBEk1spx0geo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5lmaqtBEk1spx0geo3_250.giftumblr_n5lmaqtBEk1spx0geo4_250.gif
tumblr_n5lo03M1HE1spx0geo2_250.gif
Girl, you gonna get your ass kicked. She kinda resembles a skinny Meaghan
tumblr_n5mytfOzcg1r34j0so1_400.gif
The only one I dont like is Linsay. She is crass and crude and certified crazy. I see her being kicked out first.
tumblr_n5mbdvOKaJ1rtta3uo2_250.giftumblr_n5mbdvOKaJ1rtta3uo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5lsa3kcCG1spx0geo1_250.gif
Everyone is looking at her like she's crazy!
tumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo1_250.giftumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo6_250.gif
tumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo2_250.giftumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo3_250.gif
tumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo4_250.giftumblr_n5j2jbzJt61s5z7gpo5_250.gif
The fights look crazy!

I l

• Members

Redd needs to get over herself. It's like Natalie said, Redd is trying to give Tanisha a run for her chicken wing. Just cus she's coming for the star of the Bad Girls Club doesn't mean she'll end up the star. You got your big ass kicked out the house and they haven't even been there that long. Enjoy watching the rest of the season starring Natalie from your lop sided couch boo! :lol:

• Members

A real queen would never get kicked out of the castle. Natalie is the only bitch that production would bend and break rules for to keep around. Which is why poor peasant Redd was thrown out with the trash.

Granted I'll probably end up loving Redd as this season progresses but for now Natalie < Redd

Archived