The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Can't wait to see my girl, Flo, fling that busybody heifer over her shoulder the same way that she did Amber on her OG season.

Perhaps, it's because I have little tolerance for these Julie-Come-Latelys, but I hardly see how Mac Tonight was the most loathsome of the chicks in that competition. While I'll never like her, I was with her all the way when it came to her (and Flo) clowning those losers (since none of the post season-4 chicks on this show - save for Season 7 - are worth the airtime).

I'd love to know just who is clamoring for those Spongebob Twins, because that'll explain why Oxygen has been trying to make their lame asses happen since their wack-ass season. Shoving them on this show and giving them their own special? Sh!t like this is exactly why I have no problem with Flo and Mac Tonight lording their seniority over them.

Why in the world is Miami? The first go-round was lame as hell, so what makes the producers think that it'd be better this time around.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anybody watch the Twinstant Replay? Its for all you twin fans. Its them recapping the season and bashing all the other girls.

In related news, Gabi is pregnant

tumblr_mqzb5jqFv61reyurko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqyihk6tiM1qd7cw9o1_500.jpg

There goes the Miami girls

Flo got arrested for prescription fraud

http://themikeylatelyshow.com/2013/08/02/former-bgc-star-flo-arrested-for-prescription-fraud/

tumblr_mqqx8gcGaj1qfh70bo1_500.jpg

Tiara wth her daughter....Gorgeous!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

tumblr_inline_mrl3ie47NK1qz4rgp.gif

Anyone watching the new season? I cant believe a girl showed up on the first day, stayed for 10 hours and left! What a weak ass bitch! Why even show up? She couldn't handle the heat and came across so pathetic. Deuces!

Sarah is SOOOO annoying. I try with her but she grates my nerves. BUT I hate how everyone is jumping against her and I appreciate how she sticks up for herself. LMAO this house is so lame. They call a house meeting to try and kick her out and when she says no, they say fine then we wont talk to you while you're here. I love how cool she played it

tumblr_msiijpmfXS1s5z7gpo1_250.giftumblr_msiijpmfXS1s5z7gpo2_250.gif

LOL... They fought in the previous episode and then hugged it out immediately. What type of BS was that? LOL

tumblr_msihr5mkbw1su00udo1_500.gif

I like Gina, the replacement. I cant even consider her one as she came in on Day 2. I hate how Sarah is so against her bc of one drunken comment.

tumblr_msgdfdhD1y1spx0geo2_250.giftumblr_msgdfdhD1y1spx0geo1_250.gif

Yay to Gina beating Sarah's ass. I hope she isn't kicked out

tumblr_mruubnO6Ah1riqrcno1_400.gif

tumblr_mr7k6xkKiN1rtta3uo1_500.gif

I cant stand her. All she does is instigate drama and she's proud of it. She needs to get her ass kicked for real. I also hate how she keeps name dropping Justin Beiber, like bitch get over it.

tumblr_inline_mr63t2VCoj1qz4rgp.gif

Thank god Sarah goes in on her next week. I hope she whips that ass good

• 2 months later...

Archived