The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, ANOTHER replacement left the house. With Andrea's departure, that makes 7 bitches who have left and it looks like they are going to add another replacement next episode.

tumblr_mvtxrdFxtZ1swdcrro1_r1_400.gif

The old girls pick a fight with her from the previews. They disgust me. They have a pack mentality and target new girls to run off

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ive watched all season and I cant stand the original girls and the replacements were wack. The casting this season was pretty bad. There was no standout or breakout stars or even anyone to root for. I think I could have liked Hailey but she came in on the second to last episode so there wasn't any time for her to make an impact.

I forgot to comment but UGH to the girls jumping the new girls. I liked what Hailey said in that them jumping her proves how weak they are bc they cant take her one on one. Im glad she didn't let them run her out of the house

lhR0lId.jpg?1

Jazz looks awful! How could she get on tv thinking that makeup is cute

LMAO at Sarah and the replacements plotting to beat up the originals

• Members

IMO, this season beat s8 for the worst BGC season EVER! BGC 12: Chicago is gonna have to be like BGC 9: Mexico and save the franchise because I've seen on my Twitter feed, Facebook, and boards where hardcore fans post that next season is make or break.

This season went sour when they sent Sarah home. Sarah was on the show about four episodes and fans loved her. When your star is an early boot then that says something. Jaz's ate up edges ass and Tiana's blackbeard looking ass should've been sent home this season. Them leaving would've saved this cast.

IMO, the original cast this season should've been: Shanae, Sarah, Janelle, Andrea, Gigi (even though I despise this gerbil looking biotch) Benze, & Hailey or Milyn.

Stephanie, Tess, Burnt Face, Lard ass Jaz, or basic ass Teresa shouldn't've been cast period.

• Members

LMFAO. Sarah had Gigi so pressed. This bitch kept stumbling and tripping over words. She standing on the couch so she could have an advantage over Sarah. Y'all saw how she never got off that couch because she couldn't square up one on one.

Janelle is a disappointment. She should have came back out there and went straight for Jaz's head.

Sarah had me laughing and she ended up being the one I liked the best tho I wouldn't put her in my all time fave Bad Girls. She shoulda whipped some ass. Wish Milyn's punk ass had came to the reunion.

• Members

I think Janelle handled Jaz well. She still has one up on her as she's snuffed Jaz twice (once in the house & at the reunion). Plus, Janelle had no real allies at the reunion except Sarah because Shenae & Andrea were too busy playing nice. If Janelle went off, those hoes would've tried to jump her again regardless Tanisha being there.

And speaking of Tanisha, I don't feel she's called these hoookers to the carpet like she should've.

And Hailey is a dummy. She killed my soul (and not in a good way) speaking ill about Janelle & Sarah but kissing the Wolf Pack's ass.

• Members

Shenae is another weak one but I must say I can't believe Benzie's irrelevant ass is coming for her next week. She didnt say one word during this part it's like she knew the reunion was almost over and she had to get a bit of camera time. Irrelevant!

Archived