The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

I hope Paula addresses her a** b/c how Nikki left w/o telling that Paula goodbye was dirty. Nikki is a slimy a** bitch. I can't wait till Jenn pops that heffa in the head.

A

N

Y

W

A

Y

Z

I just hate the heat (online) Paula is getting this season b/c I feel that she was one of the better cast girls. Yes, she didn't like Saint Shannon but at least she let that be known from the start. I understand some Shannon fans being pressed but they gotta respect the fact (which Shannon does) that Paula was blunt and that she did a womanly thing and apologized to Shannon when she really didn't have too. Shannon was the one preaching "faking till you make it" but when someone didn't like her "fake side" we wants to cry victim. That's one of few issues I have with Shannon.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the only thing I didn't like about Paula was how loud she would get for no reason. Like she'd get way too emotional about stuff that didn't involve her. She was a bit too extra and over the top for me when it came to other people's problems. Girl, calm down and sit down

• Members

Valentina is such a punk ass bitch going to the hospital. She knows damn well they didnt beat her that bad. She was just scared of an encore

tumblr_mmspaqpoy31riqrcno1_400.gif

LMAO at Nancy, Stephanie and Andree

I CANT STAND Shannon and her pity party about being bullied. She was just too extra with that and I wasnt feeling her at all

tumblr_mmuvywCU7D1r396who1_500.gif

tumblr_mmuvywCU7D1r396who3_250.giftumblr_mmuvywCU7D1r396who2_250.gif
Oh Alicia...
tumblr_inline_mmuvnv8JV81qz4rgp.gif
LOL. Seriously, when did Shannon get some balls?

• Members

Honestly, I'm over the word BULLY being tossed around on reality TV. Everyone knows by now that when you sign up for this sh*t, the producers are going to stir crap up. If anyone on this cast can say they were bullied, it should be Janae and she isn't even whining about the experience.

Shannon got my nerves last night with that whole written speech about the girls bullying her. B*tch plz. You were with Val & Alicia in the beginning (as Tanisha pointed) and only got ousted when you showed you were disloyal and called Valentina Kunta Kinte, which regardless how I feel about someone, I wouldn't call them a racial slur.

Rocky is a good master because when she told Shannon her dog to get up, she did.

Thank God, Tanisha let it be known that Paula whooped Shannon's a**. If that wasn't the case then why did Shannon buck down when Paula confronted her last night? Why did she plea with Paula, telling her that "they're cool"?

Jen is one bad b*tch. I love how she came out and put Shannon in check. Jen ain't the ONE.

• Members

I am Team ShanRock but I can admit Shannon was doing too much. Stop whining about being punked and just whoop their ass. I feel like she took some drugs before the reunion.

Jenn is crazy but I laughed how she came out and told ShanRock to run up lol

• Members

^

I think it's the Botox. I think she's had one too many shots to the face (pun intended). tongue.png

Shannon is a bag of excuses. She claims that she didn't fight in the house b/c she would've been sent home? How so? Valentina and Alicia fought all season and stayed. Paula, who many claim is irrelevant, whooped yo (Shannon) ass and stayed. Rocky fought all season and stayed. Shannon might as well joined in and fought too. Her getting all turned up at this reunion just shows how phony she is. I'm glad Nikki turns on her a** next week.

• Members
Ive always hated how inconsistent the show has been with fighting. Someitmes the girl is automatically kicked out by the producers. Other times they've allowed for a house vote. Other times they will let the victim off the ass whooping decide if she can stay and sometimes its a nonissue and no action is brought up

• Members
Yeah the show has become so revolved around topping the previous season's fights that its all about who the producers like these days. Andrea said producers loved Rima which is why Erika and Christina got sent home last season.

• Members

^

Funny part is that the fans in returned didn't give a damn about Rima and FLOVE Christina & Erica to this day. Their love for Rima f*cked that season over hardcore.

I think they need to be consistent with all the girls when it comes to fighting. Come up with the 3-strikes rules. 3 fights and you're out. PERIOD.

• Members

I wanted Natalie's Crimson Chin ass to go home but I'm not even going to watch except to see fights now that Judi's dumb ass text Tiara and told heer who won and Tiara posted it all on Twitter. -______-

• Members

when Tanisha said, "Lets welcome Nikki" I was like who is Nikki? Bitch needed to sit down and STFU. Why was she wearing sneakers with that dress? It ruined her look. Dumb bitch acting up, trying to be relevant at the reunion

When Jen went after Shannon; Tanisha: "Really? Cant we not get anything done?"

I cant with Valentina coming out talking sh-t, acting like she's the sh-t. I wanted Rocky and Shannon to run up and hit her again.

Shannon didn't know who Kunta Kinte was? If she didn't then where did she hear about that name?

Bullying, bullying, bullying....STFU, BITCH!

• Members

Disappointed in Shannon. She did to much whining. Had she been just out there whooping ass she would have came off better. Nancy's ass was pressed this whole episode because Shannon had flipped her irrelevant ass :lol: You see how many times she tried to come for her.

Alicia was the weakest girl of the season IMO.

LOL at what you said about Nikki.... are you watching BGC All Star Games?

Tiara from Season 7 ruined it for me on twitter last night....

• Members

No. Judi is, and apparently Judi said something about Tiara's daughter so she screen shot all of Judi's texts about the season (INCLUDING WHO WON) and put it all on Twitter. I wasn't even looking for it but my timeline exploded with people revealing who the winner was. I was so pissed.

Archived