The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Valentina makes me wish I was there so I could jump in that's how much she annoys me the only other time I felt like that was the season in Las Vegas aka "Team Jump-a-Hoes"

I loathe Alicia and Valentina and if what spoilers are saying are true they will get theirs just like Julie. smile.png

• Members

She dont want none of Shanrock! She f-cked up Janae's weak ass but that clip of her punching Rocky is Rocky getting jumped by her, Valentina, and Nancy so I don't think that shows how she could handle Rocky one on one. Alicia and Valentina are weak and jumpers and I hope Tanisha calls them out.

Also I read on my TV Listings for Episode 12

I was bored earlier and looking at old BGC reunion fights. What were you guys' faves? About to post mine when I get to my laptop lol

• Members

Prior to last season, I think one of my faves was season 2's Tanisha vs Lyric. They didnt put hands on each other but it was STILL good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcg6qBILUYs

"Your a cheeseburger away from obese" The stuff at the end was CRAZY! It got REAL serious really fast. I cant beleive that stuff was coming out of Lyric's mouth. That was a f--king threat and she could have been arrested for it. Wasnt she on parole? To threaten to murder someone on national tv was such a dumb move. I wonder if she got in trouble for that

Archived