Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, my ass is dead at you saying Paula's ass has rabies

Still looks like Alicia to me!

tumblr_mjewnfera61rtta3uo1_500.gif

Anyways I just read that they are FINALLY following VH1's lead and bringing these bitches back for an All Star season title Bad Girls Club: All Star Battle and it will be hosted by Ray J. Apparently these are the girls

Season 3: Amber M

Season 4: Natalie, Flo

Season 7: Stasi

Season 8: Ratchet twins

Season 9: Erika, Julie, Mehgan

Season 10: Paula, Shannon, Jenn, Rocky

Kinda lame roster if true and don't like that its so heavy towards the last 3 seasons

Here is a pic of the mansion they will be competing in

tumblr_mjevvcetXb1rtta3uo1_500.png

• Members

Judi better be bringing her voodoo-dawl with her.

And as much as I adore Flo (homegirl is in my top 3 of best bad girls ever), isn't she still married? If so, why in the world would she still be gallivanting on this show? Much as I love her and will be here for her, this isn't a good look at all.

• Members

Oh YES! I am kind of mad there is nobody from Season 5. I always wanted to see Morgan and Kristen in action for a longer period of time. I will def be tuning in and can't wait to see my boos Erika, Mehgan, Stasi, and Flo :wub:

LOL at Jenn and Julie's wack ass being invited back. Ugh!

• Members

LOL! Everytime I told my friends that Erika was on it they thought about the wack b-tch from Las Vegas with her jumping ass. I can't wait to see the twins get their asses handed to them Bet they wont jump Erika, Flo, or Stasi!

• Members

Valentina: "The new girl walked into the beauty room, thank goodness she looks better than her picture because that was a tragedy" OMG, these girls are soo mean laugh.png

If that's the all stars list then wow, talk about disappointing! Not enough season 7 (the best one) girls! The scary, weak ass twins? All those season 10 girls? Seriously? NO...

Glad Amber M, Stasi, Erika & Julie will be back!

• Members

I think someone tweeted Lea from Season 5 turned down an offer, but I really wanted Kristen and Morgan.

The twins are a waste of spots.

Kind of glad nobody from Season 6 was there, they were all pretty irrelevant and I don't remember much about their season.

• Members

Its true though! Nancy looked ROUGH in her picture. She looks pretty in motion. So far I like her. She has a 64 year old sister and nieces/nephews in their 40s? DAMN! Her father gets arond

You want wack as Julie back? I hope its bc you are hoping she gets her ass kicked again!

I cant stand the Shannon/Rocky friendship. Them two heffas are so dysfunctional. I just cant with these two

I don't like Shannon but I respect how she came at Shannon at the start of the episode. That's a real bitch

Valentina is so damn wack. I was hoping when she was charging up the stairs, that someone would knock her down those damn stairs. I REALLY want someone to hit her

WHAT! Season 6 was great and had tons of good girls to choose from

tumblr_m2p0jjQxKX1qk7scno1_250.gif

tumblr_m4ysycyPxq1qk7scno1_500.gif

tumblr_mdwoq9UdXb1r41ww8o1_500.gif

The Fights!

tumblr_mbwscoxxVZ1rc2fgbo1_500.gif

Ashley

tumblr_m7m4rxQ28c1rc2fgbo1_500.gif

Sydney

tumblr_lk0uorDQjj1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

Nikki

tumblr_lkhk8wZsqU1qeh61jo1_500.gif