The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Sorry but I think you are confusing friendship and being a puppet. Camilla was NEVER Natalie's minion. She is too strong of a personality to be controlled. The 'Making it to the Mansion' episode, they had to be funny and joke about the new crop of girls, but Camilla has always stated that there was no harm behind her quips as she likes most of the bad girls. It was only a job for her. Natalie, on the other hand, meant malice with every single jest she tossed at the girls in those specials. Why? Because she was intimidated. Natalie [if anyone] is the one that stays pressed and coming for new girls. She feels threatened and fearful that someone will take her spot as most popular bad girl and it's already happened in the form of Judi/Stasi/Tiara (s7), Mehgan (s9), and Rocky (s10)--all girls she's feuded with at one point or another.

Overall, Natalie and Camilla were on two different agendas doing those specials. One was doing a job and the other was doing the special to be malicious and trying to maintain her spot on as the 'baddest.'

And Camilla is a star. She's the star of season 8. She singlehandedly saved that entire season in the 3-4 episodes she was in, hence why she is the greatest bad girl replacement. Only ones to match her in popularity are Rocky, Andrea (s9), and Janelle (s11).

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Camilla definitely was the baddest girl on her season, but her season as far as other girls was whack. I still cringe when I think about Erica, Demetria, the Spongebob twins, Gia and Elease. And yes, Camilla was Natalie's minion. Like you said, Natalie would seriously be talking some mad [!@#$%^&*] on these girls and who was the flying monkey laughing and agreeing with everything she had to say? Camilla. Camilla isn't completely stupid, she realized Natalie is the star and if she hitches her wagon to Natalie then she will most likely be brought back for more specials, which she was. I don't think for a second there was ever a genuine friendship between the girls as I don't think neither of those girls generally have to many genuine friendships. I would also give best replacement to Rocky as she seriously held her own during her season and literally elevated it so much more than Camilla did with her very few episodes. They were good episodes but don't compare to the amount and substance that Rocky added to hers.

I'm glad that Camilla is beefing with Natalie tho as it just help to make her more relevant, which she needs. All these girls need to beef with her if they want to have any type of relevancy as this is the Natalie show with special appearances by Judi, Sarah and whomever is fighting with them that week. laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Judi show continues! I love that all these girls say they don't want to make it the Judi show all while making it the Judi show. I commend Julie and Rocky being the only bitches actually trying to be there for Judi. I wanted to slap Judi when she kept interrupting them talking about wanting plastic surgery. Like, what? I feel really bad for Julie because she really is trying and Judi just keeps pushing her further away. I never realized how pretty Julie is either. Her eyes are gorgeous!

Natalie was fucked up for making Judi that cocktail of every alcohol in the house. But I do give Natalie props for always being real with Judi. She tells her she's crazy to her face and that she needs to stop acting a fool. It's laughable that all the girls are mad at Natalie for changing HER mind and deciding to help Judi when really nobody but Rocky and Julie have been trying to help her.

Camilla is ruining this season for me. She is so extra and so thirsty for camera time its revolting. We get it you were a replacement on your season, GET OVER IT AND STOP TRYING SO HARD! Her and Redd need to be replaced with Mehgan and Kristen and Danni needs to be replaced with Christina. These aren't bad girls, these are desperate sad girls.

Jada can go to with her flip-flopping ass. Now you need Redd here? Girl bye. You couldn't even speak up when Camilla called you a minion. That's why you be flip-flopping.

I about died when Natalie chucked that bottle at Camillas face! Serves that annoying bitch right! Go somewhere else with your fake "I'm trying to change and not hit anybody" aka "I really, really don't want to be sent home because this show is the only thing I have going for me." Loved Natalie knocking that drink out of Redd's hand. Couldn't stand that fat bully on her season and I sure as hell can't stand her now. Those games might work on girls smaller and more insecure than you but Natalie is not that bitch. But you go ahead and spit on her and jump her later on, show the world what gutter trash really looks like.

All and all I'm really enjoying the Natalie and Judi show, what about you guys? laugh.png

• Members

Natalie and Judi are everything! I know this season is supposed to be "redemption" but lets be honest, this is the Bad Girls Club and I have zero interests in watching these bad girls pretend to want to change. *cough* Camilla *cough* Natalie and Judi are the only two that seem to realize what this show is about and as the two veterans I couldn't be happier that they are bringing it! I can't wait for next weeks episode!

I'm nervous for how this show will handle the dynamics changing in the coming weeks. Even tho I harp on most of the cast I love the current dynamics as it's made for some very entertaining episodes! I'm afraid it's all going to go downhill soon and I will lose interest.

• Members

I don't like how they keep coming for Judi when she is really harmless. They stay pressed about her and her name is always coming out of their mouths. They cry over Judi. They fight over Judi. They are going crazy over Judi. And Natalie is just sitting on the sidelines, laughing it all up bc it's ridiculous

And redemption, my ass! That was the original theme of this series with season one, but the producers realized it was boring and then hired these hoes

badgirls.jpg

• Members

Well, the main reason for watching is gone. Natalie had all these girls so riled up! I loved every minute of it! Jada trying to act all hard til Natalie was up in her face was hilarious! Jada is such a punk and needs to go sit her ass down with all the other irrelevant girls. Camilla's thirsty ass walking upstairs looking like Buckwheat inserting herself into something that has nothing to do with her once again... Like Natalie said, nobody gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Camilla and they sure as hell wouldn't waste their time talking about her basic ass. "Looking like a Crenshaw weave bitch!" LOL! Natalie proved why she is the baddest bad girl as she got all these girls riled up just by simply stating her opinion. They wanted season 4 Natalie and they got it!

I'm soooo happy I won't have to stomach looking at Redd anymore. She literally grosses me out. And not only did she jump Natalie but she took a bite out of her arm? Ewwww! That's just nasty! I hope Natalie got a rabies shot. While I don't agree with Natalie going home, as she's the star, I understand it. She straight up bitch slapped Rocky with the phone but they edited it out. Rocky started with Natalie first by inserting herself twice in [!@#$%^&*] that had nothing to do with her. These girls are just so desperate to be in something with Natalie just so they can try and prove something. All they proved is that she is and always will be the star of this show. All the good drama shown in the trailer has already aired and pretty much all of it involved Natalie. There goes the season. I hope Judi and Sarah can at least try to keep this sinking ship afloat because all the other girls are a bunch of boring nobodies.

P.S. How hilarious was it to see the two biggest nobodies in the house, Jada and Danni, ripping up Sarah's calendars after they hid from any type of fighting involving Natalie. Now that she's gone they finally want to step up and do something. I just can't with these fools. laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Man this show got terribly boring without Natalie. Sarah and Judi are the only ones trying to keep it somewhat entertaining but even then it's just meh. Camilla has become so much more tolerable without Natalie around. She must've been really jealous of her to allow Natalie to get to her that way. These girls having Judi removed for "threats" is hilarious and just goes to show how lame these supposed bad girls are. Jada is so irrelevant it's hilarious. She tries so hard yet she will always be the nobody. Anyways I think I'm checking out til the reunion because the only entertaining ones are now gone, Natalie and Judi. No wonder they cut this season short after they left lmao!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived