The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I liked Natalie back then but she has become too vile for my taste. She feels like she MADE BGC when people were watching it well before her season. If anyone MADE BGC a household entity, it was Tanisha or Kayla K.C., but I wouldn't even say that for myself b/c watched from the show's inception. There have been better, badder girls than her that have a huge following or redefine BGC. She only sticks out because of her dealings with Chris Brown, she's a media wh*re, and because she's supposedly a well-known wh*re in the LA area.

• Members
Dont mistake me for a Nat Chin Cole fan but the season hadn't aired yet so she wasn't what she was yet. Lets be real. Tanisha is funny and all that but Natalie brought BGC to the mainstream as far as reality tv. Nobody was talking about the show until Natalie's season. When Taniaha was on it was a cult hit but not what it would later become.

I myself didn't start watching until Season 5 because everyone around me was hyping how good Natalie's season was.

• Members

She did make the show mainstream. But she didn't make the show personally for me. Again, I watched since season one--a season I feel that hardly anyone gives recognition too. I feel like there have been funnier, more compelling characters than Natalie. Even on her own season (i.e. psycho Flo).

Natalie pisses me off because she acts like she built the house of BGC all alone, which she didn't. Had she not been apart of a great ensemble, that season would've fell flat. The show could've easily crumbled after her departure but it hasn't. The brand is still going strong because of other girls following her.

All I'm saying is if Natalie is such a queen then she should be uplifting the girls that experience this ride, not tear them down. Only woman that does this Tanisha, hence why she reigns supreme.

• Members

Natalie was never kicked off her season. She left on her own accord because she realized how whack all the other girls left were. She purposely ditched production, which was caught on tape, because she was done and had enough. Best believe production would've tried their hardest to keep her because who else was left? Annie? Amber? Girl please! Natalie said without her there was no bad girls club and boy was she right! She left her season weeks before the finale yet they only aired an episode or two after she bolted. Gee, wonder why?

I agree that Tanisha was the first Bad Girl to put the show on the map but Natalie took it to a whole new level! Nobody can argue that fact. Which is why all these other girls are so salty towards her. Natalie talks her [!@#$%^&*] but she can back it up unlike all these other fools. Swing on her as much as you want, but she's still the star and if you don't think so then check her pay stub! [insert Natalie laugh here]

• Members

She left on her own accord because Natalie knew if she went back to that house, she would've possibly got her ass handed to her. Kendra, Amber, & possibly Lexie would've jumped her the following day. She only won that fight because they were all intoxicated. Even though I hated Amber, she didn't back down to Natalie (or Flo).

Almost every confrontation that Natalie is in, she starts. And she gets her ass handed to her 95% of the time. Only time she won a fight was against Kendra/Amber in the bushes and when she socked Amber on Love Games. Other than that, Natalie has had her ass handed to her.

Porsha ... Fail.

Flo ... Epic fail.

Stasi ... Fail.

And clearly Redd dog-walked her too.

And these girls are salty towards Natalie because she starts the fights. She feels threatened by certain Bad Girls, who threaten her "position" and she targets in on them via Twitter.

Season 5 she targeted Brandi, Cat, Morgan, & Kristen

Season 6 she targeted Char

Season 7 it was Stasi, Tiara, and Judi

Season 8 it was the Victor Twins

Season 9 it was Mehgan & Julie

Season 10 it was Valentina & Alicia

She ignored the s11 girls (like most of did), but she only ignored this season because she caught heat for inflicting that flop of a bad girl Milyn on us.

This season she's threatened by Redd, Jonica, Loren, & Britt

None of the bad girls fail to acknowledge what Natalie has done for the show, but her delusional ass seems to think that they do and when threatened, her strong jaw ass goes in on the "star(s)" of the season.

• Members

Linsey is a whack job! I'm so happy she's gone because she has way too many issues to be on television. Alex might say annoying things sometimes but there's no reason for Redd and Loren to treat her that way and then Jada. They're being way to extra. I think the only girl I really like at this point is Jonica.

• Members

I like Alex at this point and think all of the hate towards her is unwarranted. I dont see how she is a weak b-tch. Every time a girl has come at her she has stated her opinion and kept it moving. She already stated she's not the type of girl to get into physical fights so I'm not sure what they're expecting from her.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Haha I stopped watching to but actually just caught up a few days ago after a couple or 6 bottles of wine. I ended up HATING Redd, Brit, Blue and Lo. Slim was blahsville as was Aysia. OMG a new girl named Dalila came into the house around ep. 12 and totally trashed every girl to their face, calling them all ratchet and ugly and this literally was within 10 minutes of meeting them. It was hilarious! She ended up getting beat up but she was TV gold! And I surprisingly really liked Jada. As Tanisha pointed out at the reunion, you could always see Jada's heart. So right or wrong I always rode with that chick. You should definitely check it out tho, it was surprisingly very entertaining overall.

But that's all in the BGC past, what I'm really looking forward to is this All Stars season! They have a few sneak peaks up over at Oxygen and all I can say is that I'm so ready for this season! I'm still disappointed that Mehgan, Kristen, Amber M and Catya aren't on this season (replacing Julie, Dani and Redd) but whatevs I get my girl Natalie so it's cool. I just need something to fill up the void until Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills return.

Archived