The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You guys still watching? I didn't even bother posting about the episode from 2 weeks ago (when Amber went home) bc it was boring. Thankfully the latest one was not.

tumblr_inline_moeb15Hiwv1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_moeb269t2z1qz4rgp.gif

Team Jenn! I like that she's doing well and winning. I loved how she stepped to Flo and beat her in the challenge

tumblr_mo8rnlDH1D1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

That was hilarious :lol: I like Judy but she's disappointing me. She is coming across too weak, has no mind of her own and cries too much. She's a waste of space and I hate saying that but I think Id rather someone in there with an actual personality.

I wonder which one of the girls Ray J f--ked with bc I refuse to believe he didn't hit any of them

• Members

Judi is a disappointment overall this season. I cannot wait to see her get her comeuppance b/c we all know that Judi has NO shot of winning this competition. Judi went from being one of my faves to a least fave. Now I'm starting to see why Nastasia (at one point) and now Tiara fell out with Judi. She's so stupid.

I would glad to see Wednesday--I mean Julie take her humpty dumpty looking a-- home. She brought NOTHING to BGC9 and didn't bring anything here. Girl bye!

Though Flo is a wreck, I was glad that she sided with Jen and Natalie.

Poor Paula. That's what she gets for playing with her heart instead of her mind. She should've went to the girls on Purple and promised to throw every mission (even though teams were disbanded after she left) from then on out.

• Members

I'm quite glad that Paula hadn't gotten deep enough in this competition to risk her relationship with Jen. I consider it a mixed blessing that she got the boot.

Much as I can't stand Mac Tonight, she does crack me the hell up when she rightfully goes in on the newbies - especially since she has their numbers.

Still here for Judi and Flo, though.

• Members

I cant believe Flo backstabbed her alliance! That was some shady ass BS but I cant help but RMAO. Them bitches didn't see that coming and it got rid of Judy, so I cant be too mad. Surprised she didn't nominate Jen considering how much they were fighting the day before

So sad to see Erica leave. I thought she was faking at first bc she didn't want to do the challenges

Glad Jen is doing so well in the challenges

Judi throwing up before the challenge was just gross. LOL at her acting like a drunk monkey later that night. That was some hilarious mess.

LMAO at Flo praying to God and him giving her a sign.

Was shocked to see Judi eliminated over Gabi. WTF didn't they get rid of one of the twins? That's an alliance that cant be broken.

• Members

tumblr_mpfi6wekzi1rjrfrno1_250.gif

tumblr_mpa1pkzEE31riqrcno1_400.gif

tumblr_mpfhn4BP6k1rjrfrno1_400.gif

tumblr_mpa1lfmGDk1riqrcno1_400.gif

OMG, anyone else see the recent episode? Flo's ass is crazy! Her meltdown has got to be the most bizarre meltdown in BGC history. Alcohol is the only excuse bc I have no idea what she was fighting about and why she was so heated. LMAO at the twin's commentary about her needing to be in a psych ward

tumblr_mpdmx3eeD61qikzyzo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpd40tu9AB1rtta3uo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpd3ht4Dl41rtta3uo1_500.gif

Ding dong, the Chin is gone. I thought she handled her exit gracefully, wishing the girls luck and not getting loud. She understood bc like she said, they'd have been dumb to keep her. Surprised the twins made it to the final episode though as they have a 50% shot of winning the money. Team Jen all the way

tumblr_mpddl6w6hb1s4urhlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpg2bdANTS1qfh70bo1_500.png

These hos got dolls...lol

tumblr_mpeewmRCaj1qefer0o1_500.jpg

Nancy photographs well

• Members

OMG I want that Erika doll lol I loved her look at the reunion.

Even tho I gave this up after being spoiled about the winner I am hype that there is a reunion to the All Stars! Can't wait. I hope their are some fights lol

• Members

Judi: "They are gonna come at me talking English and Im gonna come at them talking gibberish" :lol: I thought she was gonna say talking voodoo

The reunion Part 1 was boring! They spent way too much time with the intro instead of getting right to it. That's one thing Ive hated about recent seasons; that time spent catching up with the girls, watching them reunite and recap stuff from the season. I preferred when they started right on stage.

It didn't get good until the last 2 minutes when Jen's sister came out and beat on Flo!

Archived