The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tumblr_mjxbze89G81rtta3uo1_500.gif

All those girls need to STFU! Alicia saying Shannon gets pimped out is the worst thing in the world? Them bitches say and do worse! I didn't like how Valentina who was ready to try and kick Shannon's ass turned around and acted all distraught over Alicia's comments. Girl, BYE! What a fake ass

"Woman...be quiet" LOL...I liked Alicia's relationship with her mother

tumblr_mjz209gCnt1rkqzxyo1_500.png

I cant with Alicia and Nancy having beef over such a dirty looking guy. Valentina feels that Nancy going after him was disrespectful to her. Shut up! I want her to start drama with Nancy and for Nancy to beat the bitch

"If you're not going to speak up, then shut up" "His kiss was good....his dick wasn't" :lol: I love Nancy

tumblr_mjz3m0Jr3g1rtta3uo1_250.giftumblr_mjz3m0Jr3g1rtta3uo2_250.gif

tumblr_mjz3m0Jr3g1rtta3uo3_250.giftumblr_mjz3m0Jr3g1rtta3uo4_250.gif

God I hate her. Valentina calling Alicia her baby daddy. SMH with this irritating ho. She needed to confront Shannon bc she was showing her underwear? Why keeps starting ish for no reason.

Paula, STFU! Why she always got to stick her mouth in everyone's business and throw her wisdom two cents

tumblr_mjyw7zy9L71rtta3uo2_250.gif tumblr_mjyw7zy9L71rtta3uo5_250.gif

:lol:

• Members
Its funny how on any other show Id be appalled by the female violence but here I root for it. i want Valentina to get her ass kicked so bad, its not even funny. This show would give me so much if someone were to just knock the bitch out. She comes across so fake and most of her tantrums seem calculated to give her airtime and attentionthe girl is always flipping off for no reason in business that doesnt involve her. Mind your business ho!

• Members

OMG! Valentina is BAT CRAZY. DYING @ the ending of the last episode. What is wrong with her?! Her loudmouthed ass needs to be silenced and mollywhopped sideways!

I think she got bit by Paula at the club or something & contracted rabies from her because they're acting very similar now. Speaking of Paula, I'm so sorry Nothin'But, but I have to agree with Cheap about her!

Still loving Shanrock. Like they're the only ones I can tolerate, plus Nancy who I find absolutely hilarious. Didn't like her scavenging for that Chicago mongrel that Alicia invited over though...WOW talk about bottom of the barrel! He was disgusting!

• Members

Alicia's salty ass was hilarious "I could walk right in there and call his name and he'd come right out" bitch I thought that was your best friend why are you mad at Nancy for getting with him but not mad at him? He's the one that knew you longer.

Valentina running around she is tired of Alicia treating her like sh-t? WTF? I don't like that ho but they've had each others back for better or worse the whole time what is she talking about.

Looks like they are going to jump my baby Rocky this week. Ready to fast forward to the reunion honestly I'm tired of these tricks.

• Members

These bottom of the barrel, dumpster juice tricks known as Alicia and Valentina have tooken it to whole new lows this season. Did these tricks seriously try to show out and act mad because Shannon and Rocky have been telling the truth about their ass? Did you not jump Rocky? Is the house not divided? Then Valentina's chipped tooth ass wants to run back to Nancy like her and FatAss weren't talking about Nancy too. Wow. It just blows my mind how hypocritical they are and only want to get hype when it concerns ShanRock. Did Alicia not have a problem with Nancy screwing her friend? She sure did, but that bitch said not a word so to act like she handles her [!@#$%^&*] like a boss was laughable to me.

Granted, I have no problem with Nancy because she only was dealing with the info handed to her and would have confronted Rocky alone, why was those raggedy bitches trying to insert themselves into the fight? Why in the hell did Alicia jump in? It was disgusting. I love seeing them fight lol but when someone just jumps for absolutely no reason and thinks they can do whatever without consequence is just crazy to me.

Anyway, I was yelling out YAAAAASSSSSS when I see that Rocky and Shannon will be jumping that heiffer next episode and I have no sympathy for her ass, this is going to be so good. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Lol I forgot to catch up but I did see Alicia's wack attempt on World Star Hip Hop. I can't believe that chick was thinking about seriously fighting Rocky while she was asleep. Wack ass b-tch!

I see my love Shannon is showing up and showing out at the reunion. Love how she came for Valentina before they even sat down to talk about the season. :wub:

Archived