The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Paula and Nicki's discussion about the word "ratchet" was the highlight of this weeks ep laugh.png

tumblr_m4ylnwUd9I1qi8rx4o1_500.gif

I felt extremely bad for Janae. Alicia & Valentina outright bullied her and it was not enjoyable to watch. Disgusting.

No longer much of a fan of Valentina's after that but her commentary is still hilarious. "Like I thought she was cool, but I gotta take that back. The bitch lost her cool points." laugh.png

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Valentina is a weak ass bitch for jumping in Alicia and Janae's fight. They are both so disgusting and Alicia's stank attitude ass looks like she still lives with her parents. Her BGC experience will probably the highlight of her existence on this earth.

Anywho, I am starting to like Nicole and glad she is fighting back against those cows.

Shannon is freaking hilarious! Love how she is being fake nice to all them hoes and she doesn't even like them. I was LMAO when said "I will sleep in a tree if I have to" :lol:

Paula :wub:

Don't let me get in my truck, cause all them bitches will catch it

• Members

Them bullying ass bitches. I hate how this show had morphed into The Bullying Girls Club. It seems as if every one of the last few seasons revolves around a gang of girls who target one chick to get out and then move on to the next. I felt bad for Janae bc she seems harmless. I was only half paying attention last week. Why did they hate her so much?

I don't like Shannon. She's a phony ass bitch and I wish she would speak up instead of just going with the flow so she doesn't get beat

Valentina I'd say is the worst. She looks like she'd be a cool as chick but that bitch is terrible

Love Paula. They better not F with her

• Members

Damn, that was ... tactical the way Paula flipped out at the lack of Nikki in order to ingratiate herself with the other girls. Makes it harder for them to single her out next. Can't blame her, though, even if it was sincere. Nikki should have left her a note, or something. Damn.

For as dopey as Nikki comes off, she handled the show pretty well. She did what she wanted, held her ground, and showed her real self. She stood up for one of the most unsympathetic underdogs, fought back when the target jumped onto her -- and aside from moments of human frailty where she went to her mom for moral support, I think she kicked some ass. I mean, I enjoyed seeing her get at Valderama. And she was smart to get out before being jumped on camera by a limo-load of coke whores. She kinda wrote her own story, and got out while she was ahead. But I want her mom on the show next season, for sure.

Bring on this Rocky chick. (The first new girl seems kinda redundant.)

• Members

tumblr_mhuaqhRWrr1rwhqcqo1_250.giftumblr_mhuaqhRWrr1rwhqcqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mhuaqhRWrr1rwhqcqo3_250.giftumblr_mhuaqhRWrr1rwhqcqo4_250.gif

Ugh, she's so ugly and Im glad I dont have to look at that god awful hair anymore. I thought Nikki's mother hung up on her at first. That mother sounded RATCHET as hell. She reminded me of Camilla's mother when she told her to F the bitches up. Nikki is such a weak bitch bc she took that and her means of retaliation was pouring chips over Valentina's stuff. Chips? She came, she saw and she conquered? Conquered what? Her weak ass snuck out like a punk

tumblr_mhuvsyp1nZ1rtta3uo1_500.gif

Scared of what?

tumblr_mhvjlwPK8V1rme1u9o1_500.gif

Continue to enjoy Steph

tumblr_mhvih79GQ41rzy7foo2_500.gif

tumblr_mhvih79GQ41rzy7foo1_250.gif
Yet the bitch is pulling hair
tumblr_mhu17lxApC1r6mxuzo1_500.gif
New girl is real pretty
tumblr_mhteglj6Dx1rtta3uo1_500.gif
I cant wait for this
tumblr_mhvaklQjGx1r6mxuzo1_500.gif
tumblr_mhvaklQjGx1r6mxuzo2_500.gif

I dont think Ive seen this before but its funny...lol

• Members

Team Rocky!!!! I understood Jeniffer going off about her eating her food, but what was the point of harassing after the party and throwing alcohol in her face and then grabbing her hair? That bitch is crazy. I love how Rocky kept telling her she was doing too much bc that's exactly how I was feeling.

I am starting to f-cking love Shannon :wub: Her intentions were good with putting Rocky in the bed but I can see how it got misinterpreted, sad bc I wanted it Rocky/Shannon to be friends.

• Members

Rocky was doing too much for her first day there. Cleaning out the toilet with a girl's makeup brush? Eating Jennifer's food and showing little regret? She was just trying to stir up sh-t

I cant stand Shannon. I want her ass to get kicked out soon

Paula overreacts way too much. Girl needs to shut up and sit down.

tumblr_mi62trQ78a1s5z7gpo1_500.gif

Valentina gonna get hers!

• Members

I watched the episode again with my friends and when we go to the end with Paula going off on Shannon my friend said "Is this bitch crying?'' Paula does way too much when it comes to situations she isn't even involved in. Like when she was about to get hype after the hot pocket situation.

Jenniffer is just ugh to me she was doing the most at the party but I will just chalk it up to her being drunk.

And I hope Valentina gets her ass whooped. She is feeling herself way too much. She is probably a lame bitch back home!

• Members

Ugh! I cant believe how misleading that promo was. Jennifer wasn't pulling Valentina's hair bc they were fighting. She was merely re-enacting a previous scene with Raqi

Im over Paula. She is a drama queen who yells too much and gets involved when she doesn't need to

Archived