The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

I dont get it. Something about Andrea flirting with the DJ that Rima was talking to, to get a rise out of her. Meanwhile, Rima bitch has a man back home. She then called Ashley fat during an argument, which the whole house didnt like bc Ashley had weight issues during a bad relationship.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Caught up on the season. These bitches are so disgusting. They jumped Andrea and then they threw her clothes on the highway. SO CHILDISH. Saw the finale and thought it was so funny how Erika, Meghan, and Christina had them on hush mode. I hope Julie and Falen get f-cked up at the reunion.

Someone please get a gif of when Erika was in Rima's face dancing and singing "Im right here hunty cunty" LMAO

I take this back, I LOVE Erika now. Can't believe I actually felt sorry for Rima's punk ass.

• Members

Just saw the finale and LOVED how the old girls just rolled up on them hos and shut them up. Meghan was the best!

tumblr_mc634ySbS31rpxx42o1_500.gif

tumblr_mc634ySbS31rpxx42o2_500.gif

And then she slapped Blondie! HAHA

tumblr_mc0e5xiYzp1r8w2xvo1_500.gif

The last replacement was such a lame ass twit! Why was she even in the house? Seriously that chick was NOT needed. I cant stand her, talking like she's a bad ass. Ashley is more bad ass than her!

I liked Zuli but man was she a thirsty ho. She came across kinda desperate

tumblr_mc3rrjP7PA1rtta3uo1_250.giftumblr_mc3rrjP7PA1rtta3uo2_250.gif

tumblr_mc3rrjP7PA1rtta3uo3_250.giftumblr_mc3rrjP7PA1rtta3uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mc3qh9Y6RP1rtta3uo9_400.giftumblr_mc0nqeVx8y1qitlj5o1_250.gif

Eric thats for you

• Members

HOLY [!@#$%^&*]!!! Meghan is going to whop that ho's Ass and I'm so pumped about it...I also need Rima to get punched in the face one more time...I've never seen a person get beat up so much that in turn they thought they were a bad bitch...She puzzles me.

• Members

No need to watch just watch the reunion.

All that happens is Julie [!@#$%^&*] stirs and turns Erika against Rima, they fight she goes home.

Andrea is the new girl, and Meghan/Falen/Julie talk sh-t about her. Julie does some sh-t stirring and tells Rima that Christina was the main one bullying and f-cking with her stuff. Rima and Christina fight and Christina goes home.

Then Julie and Falen start to turn on Meghan and become besties with Blondie and Rima. Meghan has enough after a fight with Rima on the beach and beats Rima ass again, Falen jumps in and gets her ass whooped too. Meghan goes home.

They got another new girl named Zuly who hasnt done much but lust after Julie.

The original 4 start bullying Andrea and throw her clothes in the ocean and throw her stuff on the highway. They jump her too. Andrea decides to leave.

They got ANOTHER new girl Natasha who was irrelevant.

Meghan, Christina, Erika and Andrea came back in the finale for a photo shoot to get some revenge but the original 4 are ALL talk so they did nothing.

The reunion should pretty much cover everything else important I may have missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OicAFYsXSi0

Finale drama... the rest was irrelevant

• Members

I've heard b/c Rima supposedly just has surgery on her mouth around the time the reunion was taped (again its a rumor), and the note was to prevent the girls from fighting with her. I'm thinking that if they hit her, they would've gotten a fine or docked pay from their pay checks b/c Christina REALLY wanted to dig into her a** (in the trailer) but was holding back. Only way I could see how is if Rima did bring a note and production clued the girls and let them know that they'd reprimand them if they touched Rima--to cover their own a**es in case Rima tried to sue them.

Archived