The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I do not like Julie what an annoying ass bitch.

Erika is DISGUSTING. She is worse than the Season 8 broads. She came at Ashley for no reason and told Rima to kill herself for absolutely no reason. She need to take her own advice and log the f-ck out of this season. I hope she goes home.

34slema.gif

• Members

tumblr_m83du3XEhD1rap5p7o1_500.gif

I love this bitch and how she dont give a F

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lvvelNmIZu0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG, Erica's "I Don't Understand" dance was hilarious as hell! This stupid show and them playing graphics like she's out at the club

tumblr_m85gqrgERf1qma32qo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m820e4Beat1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

I was really feelign Erica and thought she was funny in the episode until....

tumblr_m821pjuNrY1qfjqcko1_500.gif

I was VERY disgusted with her, especially when blondie explained why it offended her so much and Erica had NO remorse, instead telling her to kill herself too

tumblr_m85lphZirE1rywbr3o1_500.gif

LOL....she is coming across like a bobble head

tumblr_m8201ytCBv1qfjqcko1_500.gif

I cant believe this punk bitch had the nerve to say she runs the house.

tumblr_m85mvfQUyp1qg31zvo1_500.jpg

Tiara had her baby..,..gorgeous!

tumblr_m834xhaN0F1rx5jrio1_500.gif

tumblr_m819qaRLDu1qg31zvo1_500.gif

I didnt expect her to turn up as awful as she is. She seemed like one of the most chill and cool girls this season. I dont even know what happened and where it went left

• Members

2nd episode:

Erika: "Ashley is dumb because her brain is made out of star burst, skittles and fruit loops. Like, she doesn't have a real brain like the rest of us. I''m pretty sure if you cut Ashley open her blood would be like glitter and pink and like, she's literally made of sugar, spice and everything nice." laugh.png

Erika: "Rima gives Mehgan a cranberry juice shower and I'm really pissed about this because I had plans for that cranberry like, I had already thought about it in my head. I'm like yo when I wake up from this nap im gonna get a red cup. imma fill it up with ice, and imma pour the cranberry juice on it. I wanted to drink it. I had plans for the cranberry juice!" laugh.pnglaugh.png

Julie and Christina's fight was one of the most brutal fights I've seen on the show...OMG. They actually got some real punches in.

WTF was Rima talking about saying that Mehgan attacked her twice? Bitch you instigated her twice! You THREW alcohol in her face and poured a bottle of cranberry juice all over her, not to mention you drew all over her house picture. How did you expect her to react?!

I'm surprised but at this point I'm on Mehgan & Julie's side. Rima & Christina are pathetic. Erika & Falen are my faves. IDK about blondie....LOL

3rd episode:

Erika is only good for her quotes. Other than that, she's annoying & off my fave list...OMG first off, did you not hear the girls tell you SEVERAL times that they invited themselves to Mehgan's birthday outing?! The house didn't go behind your back and not invite you rolleyes.gif I couldn't believe she was pressed about that even after they said she & Christina could've come along...

And then Erika and Christina hid Rima's wallet. Seriously?! I thought you didn't want anyones stuff touched, Erika?! She had the nerve to say she didn't want to hide it because if someone touched her stuff, she'd knock a bitch out; Then, she still hid the wallet....um where's the logic in that?!

I can't help but love the Falen/Mehgan/Christina clique...lol. Love their scheming because they're being low key about it and not so outlandish unlike most of the other girls who constantly look for fights.

4th Episode:

I have no words for Erika. Disgusting. This girl was hilarious & fun in the first two episodes. I get why she's mad at Rima but it's NOT that serious. Rima was DRUNK when she made that comment. I find it funny how Erika is buddied up with the VAB's (as she used to call them) now that she hates Rima. Remember when she used to despise them and hated that Rima confided in them?!

It's amazing to me how easily Erika touches & ruins Rima's stuff. I really hope someone sabotages her belongings at some point as well. Hypocrite bitch

Rima is STRONG AS HELL. WOW. I love that she stands up to everyone and tries her hardest not to fight. I feel so bad for her. I hope she stays in the house until the end.

I still like Falen's no F's given attitude but what is her real motivation for bullying Rima (if she even has one)? She basically follows Erika & the other girls around and does whatever they say. She barely has any confessionals. She's just there acting a fool & being a mean, hateful bitch because everyone else is. That's really pathetic

The flip flopping and bullying between all the girls makes it hard to really have a fave. My opinion keeps changing on these ho's and to me that's not a good thing...as of now I actually like Rima, Ashley (though I do wonder sometimes why she's even in the house, WAY to nice), and Christina (she got a lot of points from me for apologizing to Rima & owning up to her pettyness).

Aww!! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Omg idk WTF is up. My DVR never records the show anymore. Last time I had to catch up on the last three episodes via my cable services "On Demand" feature. Now I'm catching up again and it looks like I only have one episode to watch. I'm confused because I thought two aired since the last time I watched? Did the show have a week off?

• Members

Nice! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

This season is so lame. Now it's everyone in the house against Christina? rolleyes.gif

I like the new girl Andrea! She's cute & I like her fun attitude.

Ashley is my new fave in the house. I loved her sticking up to Christina and holding her own. Who knew the girl had it in her to yell & fight like that? LOL!

I no longer like Falen. She's too wishy washy. One minute she's wondering why she's mean & hateful towards people for no real reason and the next she's bullying or talking mess about someone again (example: the way she treated and talked about Andrea when she first got to the house. Pathetic)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived