The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Part 1 was boring but Part 2 is going to be TURNED UP. Saw sneak peeks on Oxygen website. Erika confronts Julie as soon as she walks on stage. Christina approaches Falen as soon as she walks on stage. Mehgan sits in between Falen and Julie on purpose and proceeds to knock Falen's ass out. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOaXnk42BH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UKgLmfezVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7X-cvz8vM

#TeamChristinaErikaMehgan

BGC10 is going to be in ATLANTA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi53MIp8vnc

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whats up with starting the reunuion like a regular show instead of jumping straight into the reunion like the past seasons?

Ms Piggy (Julie) : I dare anyone to step to me bc Im ready to slap a ho

tumblr_mcbk8uFENH1riqrcno1_400.gif

Erika looks a mess with long hair. I prefer her with the original shorter she had when the show started. LMAO, I loved the slap, slap segment

tumblr_mcdaxrkUJg1rgrrh2o1_500.png

Natasha....irrelevant. I cant beleive she tried to talk greasy. Lets see if she says and does somethnig in front of the other girls to their faces

tumblr_mccy3cb2341rtta3uo1_500.gif

tumblr_mccy3cb2341rtta3uo2_250.giftumblr_mccy3cb2341rtta3uo3_250.gif

YES!

tumblr_mcc3654LyW1r8xb8fo2_250.giftumblr_mcc3654LyW1r8xb8fo3_250.gif

• Members

So funny how Falen, Julie, Ashley and Rima were talking sh-t before reunion and now trying to play it cool bc they know the others are gonna whoop their ass.

And a major WTF to Zuly and Natasha and their fake beef with Falen and Julie.... IRRELEVANT.

• Members

You already know what it is.

LENOX MALL SHOPPING.

ATLANTIC STATION SHOPPING.

THE PERIMETER SHOPPING.

GIVING MONEY TO THE BUMS IN LITTLE 5 POINTS.

PRETTY GIRL BOUNCING THROUGH BUCKHEAD.

Turnt up at The Mansion Elan, Primal, The Velvet Room, The Compound and Opera!

8iMyF.gif

• Members

I also love how so many shows are taking place in ATL. I need a Real World Atlanta next

Notice all the sh-t Natasha was saying about Julie but when Tanisha asked her to talk about her, she didnt have anythnig to say to her face. Irrelevant bitch is right. She's more irrelevant than Mimi was

• Members

There's going to be a marathon next monday leading up to the part 2 reunion and it starts at episode 6, which is where I left off; So, omg, I'll get to watch. YES! I don't have school that day either. Yay me ;'-), I'm never getting left behind by this show again.

I'm discouraged that Falen seems to get beat up. She was one of my faves last time I watched but I remember getting annoyed with her. I'm scared to see what happens.

I'm glad the next season will be in Atlanta, too! I was hoping season 10 would be an all stars one but oh well.

• Members

They'd have to cast a stellar cast b/c all shows that take place in ATL tend to be hot in the ratings. Real World has been sucking in the casting department for a LONG time. Their last good cast was RW: Hollywood. If they are going to do it in ATL (my CITY!!), they better pick the drama kings and queens. LOL. Bad Girls ATL better bring it too.

• Members

Watching the marathon and so far I'm not getting how Falen ends up getting demonized. I'm totally on her & Julie's side right now against Mehgan. I guess I have to get deeper into the episodes.

Saw Rima & Jersey's fight. LMAO. Rima was pathetic for believing what Julie told her. I wasn't sad to see Jersey go home though, she was messy as hell.

Read a few pages back of this thread & am wondering why I liked Andrea? LOL. She's annoying.

Watching the episode where new girl Zuly enters the house and so far I love her! Woww..

When did the show start showing tweets in the bottom left of the screen? They are so distracting!

• Members

They turned on her because she was a cheap, man stealing ho! She flirted with Rima's Cabo BF and she was frugal when it came to giving tips. She was trifling! I didn't mind the girls turning on her one bit, though I did think it was a bit much how they threw all her stuff in the ocean and on the side of the road. Also, Falen throwing hot sauce all over her - REALLY?!

Andrea leaving the house on her own. LOL. Probably for the best.

Archived