The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members
I don't care for Gia but I do like that she's back only bc I thought it was completely unfair that Amy wasn't booted for what she did to Mimi. It made no sense how Gia was automatically booted yet the house could lounge around and discuss Amy's fate. The show has done this in the past kicking some girls out for getting physical but then turn a blind eye to others.

IA I love the twins. I don't see anything wrong with Jenna yet. I'm indifferent to her.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This chicks seriously piss me off. Erica, Gia and the twins are all weak. Seriously egging Jenna on for a four on one fight was so pathetic. Team Jenna all the way. Can't believe they made her go home and was holding her back when she was the one being provoked. SMH.

What was with the twins dad on the phone egging Gabi or Dani (really don't care about them ton otice a difference) to get some drama started in the house? Lmao.

Erica is such a mean hateful bitch, she looks like a mixture of Jay Leno and Buzz Lightyear.

Mimi is a weak ass chick. Hope she gets replaced.

Amy :wub:

• Members

The last episode is exactly why I said what I said about Mimi and the twins. They reek of wackness and that jackass known as the twins' father is proud that he raised a pair of hoodrats. How dreadful.

I really hope someone pops Baby Huey in the mouth because all her yapping about how "she can't stand Jenna because she didn't take a message from her boyfriend" got on my last nerve. I don't even care about Jenna, but I sure hope that she gets some good ones in on her at the reunion.

• Members

Jenna....ugh! Im so over this bitch. She's such a dumb ho to think she could take on 4 girls by herself

The twin's father disgusts me. What father encourages their daughter to be a bad girl? He gets such excitement from the drama in the house. It seems as if he wants to come visit and probably hook up with a roommate.

Mimi has no backbone. She is way too soft

• Members

Erica wub.pngwub.pngwub.png So much love for her.

Your opinion on her changed! Thank god that rabid ratchet bitch went home! That was one of the best Bad Girls Club exits to me simply because of how stupid she looked when she left & how all the girls were laughing at her laugh.png

Omg LMAO stop! I love everything about her.

LOL. Agreed. Why did she even come?

• Members

Thank Zeus for Stasi and Tiara, as they were the only things that were tolerable about this tomfoolery of an episode. Part of me wishes that Elease kept in touch with them beyond that one night since they're much cooler than the pathetic broads that she has to live with.

I honestly don't know if I can hang for the rest of the season unless I see those six heifers be run over by an elephant stampede.

• Members

the bullying I saw on last shows was the worst I can ever recall from a reality show. Im absolutely disgusted with all these girls, especially Ericka leading the pack. Mimi is supposed to be the good one and she went along with that crap. I think I root for Elease by default. She did NOTHING to deserve such crap. I hope she does stick it out to the end

I hated how Ericka and the twins were dissing on Tiara at the club when they didnt even know her. Tiara's party at the "mansion" was lame though so I dont blame them for leaving that.

• Members

Former bad girls Tiffany and Amber M from Season 3 have both posted how disgusted they were and that this was the first time they were ashamed to be on BGC.

Nobody is liking these girls. This show has jumped the shark. I'm done with this season. I will watch for Stasi next week but afterwards I'm just gonna wait for season 9.

Erica is a fat loser. Talking all that [!@#$%^&*] about Stasi and Tiara but said NOTHING when they were in their face. Smh. This season is sooooo weak. Mimi you are a punk ass bitch. Amy knocked you out and you did nothing but you are all in Elease's face when you have a backup. UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

This is the first time I actually wanted to go in the tv and knock those females out. I'm not even going to go in on the twins.

Elease is still cool with them. Stasi and Tiara did a Ustream and said they still kept in touch and that Elease is the only bad girl in this season.

• Members

Oh god. I literally was uncomfortable watching last Monday's episode. The show went too far & for the first time I considered not watching anymore. I HATED all the girls, even Erica. That was uncalled for & I really hope Elease lasts until the end & stands up to all their mean, hateful asses!

LOVED seeing my girls Tiara and Stasi back wub.pnglaugh.png I didn't like how the new girls were disrespecting them!

• Members

Omg I am speechless! I CANNOT with those scary ass twins! They are 100% vile, pathetic bitches. I can't believe them. LOL at them huffing and puffing the whole night, acting like they were going to do something to Elease when they got home - and they ended up not doing sh!t. Scary ho's.

So glad the other girls turned around and realized what they did was stupid & unnecessary. I'm especially proud of Erica. Back to loving her.

Mimi rolleyes.gif she was all over the place. I really wish she had left like she said she would tonight.

Archived