The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I watch Love Games. I am Team Judi and hope she and Matthew win.

Sydney came across psycho to me with the guy John and Kori is so [!@#$%^&*] fake. She is trying to act like a master manipulator and a bad bitch bc she got punked out on BGC6 and was one of Char's minions.

• Members

About last night...

I'm mad that not one, but three, of the girls in that house are Haitian. I see I will have to spend this season explaining that this trash doesn't represent us as a whole.

Amy needs to hang it up because she is no Judi. Her and her skunk toy don't rank anywhere near the greatness that was Judi and her Voodoo Dawl.

That LI chick reminds me of broke-ass Danielle from seasons past who kept on complaining about never having any money, though it looks like she'll be reaching Shelly-levels of annoying really quickly.

The redheaded PR chick reminds me of Jessica and her "wang" talk. I'm cool with her for now.

However, the PR chick from Delaware also needs to STFD along with bipolar Amy.

Yeah, this looks like another season where these girls will attempt to be as great as Tanisha, Flo, and Natalie while failing miserably.

• Members

OMG...that Amy girl is DISTURBING. She is to much & I agree she is NO Judi. She should'e went home after she pushed Gia off of that bed. Omg she literally flew! I am surprised her ass didn't bust in half, that was so crazy!

LOL at the effects & music the show put in to emphasize Amy's schizophrenic antics. She is definitely going to be a handful this season. I didn't watch any of the previews.

I really like Mimi & the twins so far. The red headed girl seems ok to. That other girl who got in a fight w/Gia is annoying so far!

BTW did anyone notice Alicia Minshew in that "Jersey Couture" commercial?? wub.pngwub.pngwub.png What is she doing on that show?!

• Members

I saw Alicia Minshew and thought about you lol.

Really don't understand why Gia is being sent home when Amy is the protagonist I really can't stand the bitch.

Have no opinions on the others just yet but o am surprised the twins werent in the drama the first night

• Members

Erica: "I hope everyone's not as lame as she's looking"

"Whats a broke guy, gonna buy me? A burger? laugh.png

Amy looks like Lindsay Lohan to me. The bitch is crazy. When she said who will get kicked out the first. I thought, you bitch! I loved Skank pulling her by her extensions. I heard her hair rip

That one girl walking into the house looking like a hooker and then going to the club like that? What a skank. Oh and now she's gone so I dont even have to worry about learning her name...lol

Love Demitria and the twins so far. Erica is great too. Cant stand Amy and Skank. Have no opinion on Jenna so far

thos 3 seem to be the most level headed girls in the house. Episode 1 and they already exude positive energy. I think they are good fun and I dont see them as trash, at least not yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE Erica! She's the best in the house. Love her hair & her attitude! "Scuzzy ass ho's" LMAO

The twins are cool too. Love their clique with Erica. I am disappointed that Mimi is being friends w/Amy and Jenna - those two are just...*cringe* Jenna is the most annoying, I am so glad she's being targeted! Amy is at least a nut and fun to watch sometimes, I continue to love how the show zones in on her crazyness.

And thank god Gia was brought back. Love her!

Archived