The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

I HATE Perez Hilton. Why do they keep inviting him back to host? He's an even bigger queen than all the girls combined and he isnt funny or cute at all.

Jessica looked 10 times better than she did on the show. Love her new hair. Ditto on Lauren. The wavy blonde locks look great on her.

I completely forgot about Ashley in the house

Nikki gained some weight. She looked a bit chunky sitting down. She looked beautiful though. Speaking of which Tanisha got even bigger since Celebrity Fit Club. She obviously hasnt been sticking to what they taught her

Jennifer, oh shut up. Why is she even here? Most irritating girl ever

What was up with Char's skin? Did she bleach it? She looked so light, almost as light as Nikki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Tanisha getting mad at Perez for ruining a perfectly good cake that she didnt even get a slice from. That was f--ing immature of him. He needs to grow the hell up.

LOL at Char getting no cake on her and the girls hating on her for it. And her family standing up ready to fight for her? LOL...sit your asses down

The oompa loompa needed to STFU. I cant even recall her name right now but she's the most irritating girl on the show from NJ. I wanted to see someone hit her during the fight

Its weird seeing Jade sober.

One thing I hated this season was the phrases they used. Rotate! Play with it! WTH is that? Does anyone ever use those in real life

So the next season is going to New Orleans. Interesting choice. I still want a NYC one

• Members

Loved Char being knocked off of her pedestal! There were several times in part 2 where she had nothing to say. I loved the shots of her looking dumbfounded/defeated/embarrased laugh.gif

Sydney (even though she left early), Jessica, and Lauren were the HBIC's of this season IMO. Forget Char & Nicki lol

LOL! Tanisha had me rolling. She really was mad she didn't get a real slice of the cake laugh.gif

Omg this is exactly what I was saying! Sit down, all of you! LMAO. They were embarrasing & pathetic to watch, acting like they were going to do something laugh.gif

THANK YOU! I cannot stand that clone squidward tangerine. She really is annoying & she talks so freaking loud. She needs to sit down to.

Jade is a hot mess drunk or not drunk! I LOL'd when she said she was "Michael Jackson" bad. She said he was a legend and then Perez said "you are not". LOL!

Never heard those used before lol but I do find myself liking/using the word "weak" more often these days because of this season...lol especially "weak sauce", "weak ass", or simply just "weak". laugh.gif

I can't wait for BGC N'awlins! Finally a new location for this show, the LA look has gotten really old. I'm glad they're going to be somewhere else now. The preview looks pretty good..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im so embarassed everytime I watch this series for these girls. Its amazing that grown women act so immature and foolish

Anyone else think overall the girls arent cute this season?

It was amazing how they all knew Shelly was a lesbian from her picture. I was thinking, you guys dont know that and thought it was very presumptious of them but in the next scene she says she doesnt do guys anymore....LOL

Cant stand Judi. Its almost as if she's trying too hard to be Natalie Nunn acting like she runs New Orleans

Those voodoo dolls are NOT cute. Creepy as hell

Dont have much of an opinion on the girls but do liek Angelic

• Members

OMG! Judy is the REASON to watch! LOVE HER!

"Tell me why that bitch ripped up my voodoo doll and threw the stuffing everywhere" LOL

And despite all the craziness about her, she still has a soft side & feelings and I kinda felt bad for her! I was feeling so sad for her when the girls were ganging up on her & also when they were trying to get her out of the house. Just the look on her face, so sad!!

Shelly is the most annoying girl in the house, her along with Tasha & Priscilla...UGH. Can't stand them.

Team Angelic/Nastasia/Tiara. I love all of them. Nastasia vs. Shelly is good!

• Members

Shelly is such a weak bitch. She did not need Priscilla and Tasha out there to calm her down she just wanted to attack her. She should have just moved on, but had to act like a child and beg Nastasia to go outside with her when Judi went out there.Oh please.

Nastasia is my fave girl, I loved how she called her weak ass out.

I laughed when Judi got kicked out the club she was like "Bitch I'm Creole" lol :lol:

• Members

I am loving this season! It is very entertaining! LOVE Nastasia/Tiara/Angie/Judi. The other girls are boring, judgmental little prudes. Shelly gets worse with each episode. Tasha is such a fake, irritating girl and I find her almost worst than Shelly. I want to like Priscilla but she's friends with the prudes so I just can't.

LMAO at Tiara: "None of these bitches would bust a grape in a fruit fight in a Welch's back yard" laugh.png

I hate that Judi all of a sudden doesn't know who to trust? Uh, WTF? That really came out of nowhere right at the end of the episode. CLEARLY Tasha and Priscilla were messing with her and not being serious. They are not and do not want to be her friend! I hate that it looks like Judi's going to mess things up with her REAL friends!

PLEASE tell me you are joking!!

• Members

Natasia's a bad ass bitch! She might be the realest one in the house

I hated Judi at firs but felt bad for her when the other girls started picking on her and breaking her down. Tasha and Priscilla were downright ugly with what they did with her

No. Maybe I havent watched closely enough but I dont get all the hate for her. I did hate her Indian comments in the limo but thats about it

LOL...that was funny. I like her but why is she on the show? She doesnt seem like a bad girl

Archived