The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shelly is scared of Nastasia. LMAO at when she threw that drink on her, when Shelly got offended by "trailer park white" she shoulld have just kept her mouth shut.

When Judi tried to confront Tiara on talking about her I loved Tiaras reaction lol and how she wouldn't let Judi in the car after Judi's little stunt when she was driving.

Even though Tasha was right about Priscilla's guy friend she sure was a little pushy and intrusive at the dinner. Damn you haven't known Priscilla that long to be all up in her business.

Shelly/Tasha/Priscilla suck. I love Nastasia/Judi/Tiara/Angelic.

Season 7 is miles better than Season 6. It would be nice if we didn't have to get any replacements bc I like the cast but I just know someone is going to blow sooner or later which maybe next week. lol

• Members

This season is OFF THE CHAIN AMAZING! LOVING it!

I am in complete, utter LOVE with Tiara after this past Monday's episode. LOL! She is amazing. I love this girl. HeedTheMessenger, LMAO she does have some pretty damn good quotes. I just love her because she is hilarious and doesn't give a F! I loved how she wasn't having any of Judi's crap! The car scenes were really scary but funny at the same time, I couldn't help but laugh at how Tiara was acting laugh.png And I absolutely LOVED the next night when they were all going out for tatoos and Tiara wouldn't let Judi in the car. That was to funny!

I love that at the end of the day they all made up! I'm glad Judi chose Nastasia/Tiara/Angelic. Judi is mind boggling to watch, but kind of compelling at the same time - I love how all the girls are trying to help her. At this point I'm disappointed because I know what's to come for her sad.png

The girls are just so funny this year, I love how they talk. Just everything. Amazingness. I love this show.

Shelly continues to be the most annoying, weakest girl in the house. God I can't stand that girl. Loved Nastasia throwing that drink in her face laugh.png Bitch didn't even get up afterwards! LMAO! She was scared!

• Members

"I offended you Shelly? Bitch, Im white!" That line was funny but I have to say I side with Shelly on this. Whenever you talk about race you run the risk of offending someone. Now I do think that Shelly may have made an issue out of it to cause drama, but I think Natasia should have just apologized and kept it moving. She didnt even have to apologize, but she most definetly shouldnt have fought about it and throw a drink at her. She was dead wrong about that. And she cant offend someone if she didnt mean it? Ugh, yea you can. She came across very ignorant. She knows damn well if Shelly had said something like her friend is ghetto black, she'd be all over Shelly about it

LMAO at Tiara going off on Juidi. She is funny in bitch mode.I was so on her side with the car issue. Judi was crazy and that was unnecesary.

I cant believe IM saying it but Im starting to not mind Judi. She seems harmless. She's very confused, lost and in definite need of guidance. I like how Natasia has stepped up to be a big sister to her.

Im definitely not liking Shelly anymore. She and the other Mean Girls are cruel for no reason. I especially cant stand Tasha...she's the worst.

Shelly: "I have never had a drink thrown at me again"

Tasha: "Its okay...Im sure its going to happen again" :lol:

• Members

BGC7 is THE BUSINESS! Best season of this show EVER. I LOVE IT. Seriously, LOVE IT.

Tiara is the baddest bitch in the house! Omg she is just amazing! LOL at what she said at the end of the show, in the midst of all the arguing going on: "I HAVE A F*CKING HAIR APPOINTMENT IN THE MORNING! EVERYBODYS TOUCHING EVERYBODYS SH!T! DIRT EVERYWHERE! I JUST WANT STRAIGHT HAIR!" LOL!!

Seeing Shelly with her girlfriend was nice but she's still the worst girl in the house next to pathetic Tasha. Tasha and Priscilla are homophobic gnats who just need to GTFO. I want them all replaced.

I'm just fascinated by Judi. I was LMAO when her earring got stuck. That "fight" she had with Shelly was pretty tame, I agreed with Judy that she won - did you see how much tracks she pulled out of Shelly's hair?? LOL!! I loved how Judi was acting after the fight. She is HILARIOUS.

Omg Cheap this is exactly how I feel about Judi to. And I love how Nastasia nurtures her, & it's funny when she gets annoyed with her antics lol

• Members

Judi's a true friend. She held Tiara's hair back while she threw up...lol. Oh did she knock Shelly in the face and then yanked her weave out. Yikes! "If I want to take your face and eat it or shave it off and wear it as a mask for next Halloween, thats your bad" LMAO....Judi's crazy!

bgctiara.jpg

What the heck is this b-tch doing with the weave? LOL

Tasha: "I dont think its alright to be gay" Bitch, STFU! She and Priscilla were so disgusting with their hate and how they turned on Shelly bc of her sexuality. I was also saddened and revolted by those homophobic protesters spewing their nastiness

• Members

Shelly is a two faced hypocrite bitch. She whined on and on about Stasi throwing that drink in her face, then she goes and does the same thing to Judi? And all because she was annoyed with her? I hope her sasquatch gumpy looking ass gets BEAT to a pulp in that limo next week. That ending was INSANE. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tiara is pure, amazing love. I can't get enough of her. Love her new hair...LOL!

I hate that Angie and Stasi/Tiara/Judi are feuding now. I was hoping they'd stay tight. I hope she doesn't move completely to the prude side e8099.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Haha, Judi got her ass beat! Sure she got what she wanted but she wasnt expecting Priscilla to beat her down like that. She thought she might get one hit in but she got left a bloody mess. The cops werent even doing much to break them apart. Its kinda unfair though that only Priscilla got in trouble for that. In past seasons when there was a fight, they'd at least put it to a vote if the girl gets kicked out or not. Shelly is such a cornball, sleeping through all that nonsense

I cant stand Natasia. Her fat ass needs to sit down and stop getting involved when it doesnt involve her. She talks so much sh-t. I do like her hate for Tasha and hope she's successful in getting her out

Angie is love. I love how she stands up herself and refuses to get put in the middle of the two sides, basically saying she will talk to who she wants and wont let them run her

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh SNAP! It's gonna go down next week! Chit has been going down EVERY week! This has been BY FAR the BEST season of TBGC. I seriously love it.

i LOVE Nastasia. Badass, no holds barred biotch! I can't wait to see what she does to Shelly for messing with her contacts!

LOL at her calling Tasha bougie. That's exactly what she is. I love that everyone secretly hates her for the fake, wannabe high-class heaux she is! I hope Nastasia gets her sent home next week biggrin.png

I loved the new girl Cheyenne at first, but then she started acting racist and I was done. UGH. What an obnoxious freak.

I love Angie as well. I just love how her voice sounds! Her and Tiara are MY GIRLS!! I am still having a love affair with Tiara, I just love her so much, she cracks me the hell up laugh.png

I love Judi to. It's sad watching her most of the time though. e8099.gif

• Members

I like Tasha. I know I am the only one lol.

Her and Nastasia getting into it was funny as hell. Lmao. I hope Tasha doesn't get her ass beat too bad.

I hate Shelley with a burning passion and I hope they make her life hell. Shelly is such a weak, scary ass bitch always starting stuff with Judi.

Judi, what are you crying for???? Nastasia can't make you go home.

• Members

Go Tasha! I hate her but who the hell does Natasia think she is? Im glad Tasha files a police report against her. Usually when people get kicked out the house comes to a vote and majority rules but Natasia for some reason think her word is the law. Bitch

w2ner.gif

"Im a bigger bitch then Katrina. Katrina ruined a whole state. I will ruin your whole life." She looked like such a psycho!

With all that said, man is Tasha an annoying twat. She is bougie as hell and I hate how she acts like she's s classy. If you were so classy, you woldnt be on a show like this

• Members

On BGC's FB they have an official poll for where Season 9 should be filmed. The choices are Atlanta, Honolulu, Cabo, Cancun, and Miami. Atlanta is in the lead with over 7,000 votes and it's not even close. I hope we get a BGC Atlanta. :D

• Members

"Cheyenne, you are a classless, triflin' bitch who don't need to be here" LOL!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

This season is just to damn good. The last 5 minutes of this past episode had me ROLLING. What a fantastic hour of trash television.

The preview for the finale episode looks SO GOOD! Nastasia is going to beat Shelly's ass! LMFAO! I can't wait.

Best season of TBGC, EVER.

LOVE IT.

Yes, definitely Atlanta!

I am DYING at this :lol: :lol: :lol: Nastasia is LOVE!

Archived