The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Elease needed to forgiven for? Those bitches threw her bed in the pool before she even got there.

The twins are punks. They were bragging about how they jump people and next week they put ketchup and mustard on the bed the other girls buy for Elease. They are so childish and are acting for television. This is not how BGC is supposed to be. I miss last season. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh lord, Mimi is such a weak ass bitch. She is ALL talk. Her idea of being a bad girl is screaming at the top of her lungs and hitting inanimate objects with her fists. Bitch, sit your ass down. She talks [!@#$%^&*] like she's gonna do something but then nothing. It was incredibly F-ed up of them to break her Mars necklace but then I thought 'what she gonna do about it?' Nothing.

I was starting to like Erica but Im sick of her schizophrenic ass. One minute, she's a bully and the next she's not and then she's back to being one and then she's not. She flips flops way too much but wants to act like she's Queen B of the house

I love how scared the twins were when Elease's sister came to visit. I so wanted them to start some ish so they could get their asses whipped. Now that would have been glorious to watch

Dang, is Amy really the only white girl in the house?

• Members
Mimi proved what a weak ass bitch she is, crying with her soft baby voice. Bitch, go home! Im glad we are done with her.

I LOVED Erica's mom and the advice she gave her on the phone. For real, that talk was awesome.

At this point, Id say F it, and Id wish for all 4 remaining girls to gang up and jump the twins. I wonder what Oxygen would do if they had to kick 4 girls home at once. With any luck they'd send the twins home for their safety

• Members

I came across the last 15 minutes of this episode and the producer was the only one that made it worthwhile. Him telling Thing 1 and Thing 2 that they were only whining to him because they couldn't handle a dose of their own medicine and shutting them down with "Is that your perception" was lovely.

• Members

Ugh! Why did they have to invite Mimi's weak ass back? Notice how she only stepped to the twins when the 4 other girls asid they were going to jump them. Mimi is now trying to act all big and bad bc she "whooped" butt. Bitch please.

As for the twins getting jumped....LOVED it! Its about time. LMAO at Dani calling her dad asking what she should do bc she just got her ass beat by 5 girls. Too funny. I thought they werent going to let the girls run them out? Look at them running scared all the way home. Cant wait to see the reunion

Erica's bf looks gross. Not what I was expecting and he was awful to her.

• Members

i have to admit, i was disturbed with the girls tonight with the way they treated christine! this girl was leaving politely and not giving the girls any [!@#$%^&*] and they decided to jump her while she was in the van leaving?? i felt bad for her!! i understand that if she didnt want to be there than she should have never came and she wasnt given the treatment that elise was dealt with her first night, but the way the girls acted and even the other new one really left me disgusted with them!!!

• Members

I liked Christine at first and thought she was gonna be fun but what a weak ass bitch. After all the sh-t Elease endured, Christine was so pathetic. She lasted what, 2 days? What the girls did at the end though, pulling her hair and harassing her while she was in the cab was disgusting

I do love the other new girl. I dont even know her name but she seems cool

• Members

Camila! I LOVE her too!

Does anyone remember at the beginning of the season when the girls ruined & then buried Amy's little stuffed skunk toy that she loved?? How come the show never went back to that & had Amy find out?! I remember her saying she loved it so much.

• Members
LMAO, thats funny. I cant beleive I loved those two nitwits and Mimi. Dumb ass hos

tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco1_250.gif tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco2_250.gif

tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco3_250.gif tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco4_250.gif

tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco5_250.gif tumblr_m1u3xbwhVx1rn50mco6_250.gif

Best moment of the season

No I dont remember any of that. Early Amy is such a blur. All I remmeber is that she was weird and crazy and now for some reason she's the most normal one in the house! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mimi calling that new girl weak as f--k *eye roll* I loved Elease calling her out on not being upset when she was getting beat and said she was only crying for attention.

Mimi as an f--ed up drunk was hilarious. Dumb bitch. She was so disgusting when she puked on Elease's bed. Ewwwwwww! Im sick that they showed that on tv. Im about to throw up now

tumblr_m2n5vetL6b1r2cxd5o1_r4_500.gif

Look at Mimi running like she's about to start some sh-t

tumblr_m2n7lwL3rZ1qch9geo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2n7lwL3rZ1qch9geo3_500.jpg

tumblr_m2noui7uLB1r2cxd5o1_r4_500.gif

Mimi: "Bitch snapped me bald!"

You know things are bad when producers get involved. OMG, Camille snatched out Mimi's weave. I thought that was Amy's in the previews but its Mimi who doesnt have much hair to begin with...lol. WTH though? Camille's been in 2 fights in one episode and hasnt been removed yet other girls in the past have for worse. Look forward to her beating on Mimi next week

tumblr_m2nn8kVlTE1r8w2xvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2nneeE1qC1r8w2xvo1_500.gif

AMD, when I saw these I thought of you...lol

tumblr_m1mbq7itZI1r2e9svo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1kues7JSS1r21f22o1_500.gif

Archived