The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Man Eric you were not kidding, I'm at the last episode (before the reunion) and I'm like why the heck did I just waste my time catching up...LOL. Nothing that serious happened laugh.pnglaugh.png It was so LAME!!

The reunion shows really are all that matter w/this season. Damn laugh.pngunsure.png

I have to say Natasha has to be the most boring, worthless replacement to ever be on this show! Loved seeing Erica from last season back & calling her out on her wackness at the club. LOL

And WOW - Falen and Julie having sex biggrin.png

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's more irrelevant than that white girl replacement from a season or 2 ago that bounced after one episode. At least she had the good sense to just leave instead of sticking around and acting like she's a bad girl in her confessionals while being a weak punk in front of the rest of the girls

• Members

LMFAO at irrelevant ass Natasha trying to get her little 30 second spot by arguing with Andrea. Andrea said "bitch you found me on facebook and now you're trying to act bold"

I know Cheap is going to post gifs of my favorite moments and then I will comment. :lol:

• Members

tumblr_mcqkkls1Q51rn4jhdo1_500.gif

Andrea....LOL

tumblr_mcqjof75LJ1rn4jhdo1_r1_500.gif

This irrelevant bitch said something?

tumblr_mcqb6io1LY1qfkid3o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqs4thrEG1rn4jhdo1_500.giflaugh.png

Cristina: "I neve said you were ugly. I just said bitches. Why you assume that was you?"

tumblr_mcqo9n9brJ1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqoneME9r1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqrbvlktD1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqrtfx0uD1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqrtfx0uD1rn4jhdo2_500.gif

Julie got her ass BEAT by Erica. It looks like she's stomping on her head. Notice how her BFF Fallon jumped out the way instead of helping her. I was so upset when I saw Erica show up so late in the episode. I was like there better be a part 3 and thankfully there is

tumblr_mcr3xvuoPq1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

• Members

Watched the first half of the reunion.

Erika's hilarious, I loved when she said "Boo, you lyin'. Don't be lyin boo boo so now when I see you at the reunion, psh off with yo head. Goodnight" laugh.png

Andrea rolleyes.gif 1 dollar weave bitch. Probably my least favorite of the whole season. I felt sorry for what happened to her when she went out but I still understand why she was turned on by the girls. She's an annoying, cheap backstabber.

Mehgan/Erika/Christina...they all deserved to go out but I'm just going to put my annoyance with them aside because I'm at least entertained by them nonetheless, especially Erika. LOL.

I cackled loudly whenever Natasha had something to say. Seriously? LMAO

• Members

Pathetic

I have to admit I LOL'd. Erika's definitely a classic and I love her "I don't understand" dance!

OMG...I'm seriously shocked by how tame Julie/Falen/Rima are acting during this reunion. They're coming across as scary ho's. SO disappointed in Falen, she embarrased herself during that fight with Mehgan and how could she not launch for Erika after she grabbed Julie like that?! SMDH.

The best part was when Tanisha touched Andrea's wig & said it was stiff

• Members

Falen, Rima and Julie are all weak ass bitches! They are all talk but no action. Now Falen is acting like she's classy and above fighting? yeah right! She and Julie just didnt want to get their asses kicked. Thank god for the girls that left bringing the drama and shutting them down

• Members

I saw a video on youtube which had some of the weak girls from Season 2-5 and I want to make an updated one. Who knows how to make a youtube video? I want to do it with pics and captions with a song in the background. I have never done it before.

• Members

Mehgan came out w/the cranberry juice and poured it on Julie & Falen instead of Rima. OMG!! Then Andrea coming out of nowhere w/mustard and squirting it on Julie. Damn, I felt so bad for her. So humiliating. I would not have been able to stay in there, I have a lot of respect for Julie for keeping her head up and brushing it off like that.

She looked scared & defeated though, LOL. Same at the beginning of the episode after Erika beat her up.

Can't wait for BGC Atlanta! The preview looked good!

I'm an editor!

Archived