The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Part 3 was boring. Loved seeing Julie get her ass kicked. Also loved Mehgan and Rima making up as well as Blondie and Andrea. :lol: at Christina not giving a f-ck about the forgiveness going around and only wanting to hug Tanisha.

Ready for BGC10

AMD@GH you could make the video for me or do you know of a program I can do it on for free??

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I hope you don't like some of them

Season 2- Andrea,Season 3- Whitney, Ailea, Amber B, Season 4- Amber, Lexie, Annie, Season 5- Danielle, Lea, Erica, Ashley, Season 6- Jade, Jennifer, Season 7- Tasha, Cheyenne, Shelly,Season 8- all of them except for Camilla and Jenna, Season 9- Falen, Julie, Rima, Ashley,Natasha. Could you caption all of their names on the pics, and when you do Natasha's put (?????)instead of her real name LOL.

And the song I want is Stupid Hoe by your girl Nicki

• Members

I thought Part 3 was SOOOOOOO boring, until.....

tumblr_md39gm2WJ11qcwgrvo1_500.gif

tumblr_md3771PAVB1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_md34qjqmZK1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_md31la671l1rzhtwgo1_250.gif tumblr_md31la671l1rzhtwgo2_250.gif tumblr_md31la671l1rzhtwgo3_250.gif

Julie got her ass BEAT! OMG, that was the BEST ass whooping in the history of the show. And it was her birthday? Daaaannnnnggg!

tumblr_md2yuyAXD41rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_md3csfO8cH1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

tumblr_md3csfO8cH1qcwgrvo2_500.gif

laugh.png

tumblr_md35cxUzoY1qgse9s.gif

tumblr_md31b4Q7Y21rn4jhdo1_500.gif

Loved whenever Erica said this. Log out! DEAD when she did the "I dont understand" dance as Julie got beat

• Members

So I finally watched part 3...My god it was so satisfying watching Julie get her ass beat. And then Queen Mehgan just left, loved it. My only peeve is that Rima's ass wasn't handed to her. You could so see that the other girls wanted to hit that bitch so bad but weren't allowed to.

• 1 month later...

Archived