The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I just watched. Nothing too serious yet. I do like Paula, Shannon and Valentina but I'm sure things will change by the end of the season like they always do :ph34r:

Janae is a sloppy ass female. Hope she goes home!

I did LOL when Valentina said "An ugly bitch could never intimidate me *laughs*"

• Members

Just watched. Really no opinion on the show or girls yet. It looks like they will bring some heat though so I dont think we'll have to worry about being bored

I love how every season starts up with the girls fighting which leads to one getting kicked out. The one this season then flashbacked to 3 weeks earlier. Dang, 3 weeks? A mess.

tumblr_mgqw7zuJKT1qcwgrvo3_r1_250.gif

I HATE this chick's hair. It looks ratchet as f--k

tumblr_mgqti2gqvG1qdr8v7o1_500.gif
I can see myself liking Valentina. She seems level headed

tumblr_mgqt1hSEsA1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgqrzuO85H1qcwgrvo1_r1_500.gif

_jade.jpg

Jenae reminds me of Jade from season 6. A drunken hot mess. She is also reminiscent of Judi

• Members

What a hot ass mess!(I like it like that though lol) Alicia is very annoying and I loved when Janae called her out about talking sh-t about Nicole behind her back. But of course Nicole's weak ass will continue to be friends with her because hating Janae is the popular thing to do.

Why are they worried if a girl is boring? Just do you. I guess the producers tell them to amp up the "She needs to leave, let's pack her stuff" routine.

Shannon saying the Kunta Kinte comment was wrong and I lost a little respect, but I do not outright hate her over it. I was shocked Valentina didn't hit her though.

Bless Paula for trying to get those illiterate hoes to stop saying "conversate". I have a feeling I will like her the most. She, Stephanie, and that man Nicole will probably all make it to the end.

• Members

I'm still not feeling this season sad.png It's so...idk. There's no spark. Might take a few more episodes but It doesn't have a unique identity like the other seasons seemed to have right off the bat. These girls aren't that interesting so far.

BTW, Eric...I just took a look at the video we created. Been a while. 217 views, not bad cool.png Most seem to agree with your choices! LOL

http://youtu.be/67IXfU80WCs

Archived