The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

LOL!! UGH, I just can't with Mimi.

I think it's time for an all-stars season of some kind, I really hope the producers have that in mind. This season has really sucked. I'm not even looking forward to the finale at all. The reunion show might be good.

Why do the girls have to be so mean to Camila? I was especially shocked by Elease after how she was treated when she was a new girl in the house. She's gone and done the same things she went through to Camile now...so pathetic.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know Ive been wanting this for a few seasons now. How do you think they should do it? Kinda throw a bunch of the girls into the house and make it like a regular BGC like we have now or should they spin it off like an I Love Money/MTV Challenge type show? I could go for the latter. Who would you pick if you could have 16 girls (at least 1 from each season, but no more than 3) on it? My picks would be:

mtA8v.jpg

1. Aimee (1)
  2. Leslie (1)
  3. Tanisha (2)
  4. Jennavecia (2)
  5. Tiffany (3)
  6. Flo (4)
  7. Natalie (4)
  8. Brandi (5)
  9. Catya (5)
  10. Lea (5)
  11. Nikki (6)
  12. Char (6)
  13. Sydney (6)
  14. Tiara (7)
  15. Judi (7)
  16. Erica (8)

• Members

OMG....What a PATHETIC finale. SERIOUSLY. Camilla went out with a bang, she beat Amy & Mimi's asses and those girls were trying to act like THEY won afterwards?! rolleyes.gif Worst BGC finale ever.

The reunion shows look amazing though.

I'd cast

Aimee (Season 1)

Tanisha (Season 2)

Jennavecia (Season 2)

Amber (Season 3)

Tiffany (Season 3)

Kayla (Season 3)

Flo (Season 4)

Natalie (Season 4)

Brandi (Season 5)

Nikki (Season 6)

Ashley (Season 6)

Stasi (Season 7)

Tiara (Season 7)

Judi (Season 7)

Erica (Season 8)

Camilla (Season 8)

I think it's too many girls for a regular BGC type season but I think a challenge type show would be kinda lame on Oxygen!

• Members

Agreed. I hated ALL the girls by the time the season ended except for Camilla. I loved her beating on weak ass Mimi. I also loved her mother egging her on from the dropped phone...lol. I hope Camilla doesnt dissapoint at the reunion. I hiope things pop off

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Anyone watch the BGC9 premiere?

So far not feeling most of the girls. The only one I really liked was Falen wub.png repping the Arabics ;-) I was really feeling her & loved her swagger. I wish she hadn't clicked with those vapid bitches Julie and Mehgan.

I loathed Mehgan from the start. She had something nasty to say about EVERY girl. She was beyond annoying talking about how she's pretty and feels bad for ugly people. Shutup, bitch. Ugh. Also, how dumb does she come across saying every 2 seconds that she's Obama's stepdaughter? rolleyes.gif

Erika is ok so far. She got really messy at the club

The blonde ditzy girl could be fun but she's a little too much, we'll see about her

Christina annoyed me at points but I could see her being one of my faves. I personally loved when she got all up in Julie's face outside the club. LMAO at Julie not even getting up. Scary bitch

Rima slightly reminded me of Judy but she'll never come close to her amazingness. At first I liked her but when she started acting like a dirty ho at the club I was done. Also, it was nasty how she didn't take a shower the next day. I was with Mehgan on that. You're DIRTY! LOL at the Mehgan/Rima fight. Rima started the fight & was trying to run upstairs...LMAO.

Though I didn't like most of the girls, I thought it was a good start to the season & I'll continue to watch.

I purposefully skipped all the previews for the rest of the season. They give away WAY TOO much! I want to be surprised!

• Members

7 pieces of turd would be better than the girls from last season.

I like Falen, Erica, Christina and Ashley. Can't stand Julie, Meghan and Rima.

Rima is disgusting "Whose dick do I have to suck to get in the club?" Then this bitch says "I showered before we got to the house, I'm about to get in the water" EWWWWWWW

Julie is such a lame bitch. Like Christina said ain't nothing classy about a bad girl, why is she coming on this show judging? And can someone please tell me how you can identify that someone is fake after knowing them for 3 hours. I wanted Christine to beat her ass.

I was dying when Erica said Meghan was Char's stepdaughter. :lol: meghan is annoying. Hope her ass gets sent home soon.

• Members

<iframe width="500" height="375" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I4UwdeEy6-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love how every season starts off with some girl getting her ass kicked just as somebody's about to get kicked out the house

tumblr_m6z0bmPgI91rav725o1_400.gif

Loving Christina the most so far

Meaghan was right. The girls in the house are not cute. None of them are beautiful and some look downright ragged

Ewww to the Rimi when she said "who's dick I gotta suck to get in this club bc I will not be waiting outside"

"The African girl thats Mexican that's African but Mexican...." :lol:

tumblr_m6y2ay1iU91ryod4lo6_250.gif

OMG, I cant beleive Erika said Meghan is Char's stepdaughter bc when I saw her, I thought thats EXACTLY who she looked like

tumblr_m6m38t8zxF1rxq7alo2_500.gif

I cant stand that Bristol Palin looking chubby chick

tumblr_m6yw6mUlq31rqti06o1_500.jpg

I hate her style. She looks so ratchet

tumblr_m6yogpHFa31qcwgrvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6y1mgEYpn1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

She looks so much better with black hair. LMAO at her quotes

tumblr_m6y0xlqDng1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

She is SOOOOOO bouji!

Archived