The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

I just watched it and Mmi is a punk ass for calling in sick. Who does that? That's worse than coming with a doctor's note. I wanted her there so she could get her ass kicked or at the very least called out on her BS.

Sarah had me ROTFLMAO coming in bearing gifts. Gigi was smart to stand on the couch bc having the higher ground allowed her to not take the beating she was going to get.

I wish Janelle had done a better job at hitting on Jazz. Tiana's ass needed to sit down. She needs to get hit too. Hopefully she gets hers on the ASB

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched Redd (Alyssa, the big girl) & Loren's casting tapes and I LOVE them already. Glad to know that the two are close too.

Natalie and Judi have both said this season is going to be the bomb (thank God), & BGC has implemented a no jumping policy starting this season. Jumping = automatic expulsion. From the trailer alone, I can tell BGC is going back to basics (i.e. S1 & 2) where the girls actually came on the show to better themselves.

• Members

Happy they finally are putting a handle on the jumping bullsh-t.

Watched Part 3 of the reunion and Benzie is a weak ass punk. I guess ol boy was looking for airtime because he was irrelevant while in the house and reuniom.

LMFAO at how Gigi jumped up on the couch so quick when Sarah went to give Tanisha her birthday gift. Punk ass!

• Members

Exactly. Benzie looked hella stupid fighting Shenae. Like Hailey's stupid ass trying to start beef with Sarah and Janelle. Those tricks are just mad at the fact that Sarah, Janelle, Andrea, and Shenae were the fan faves. Especially JazMonkey & sh!t stain faced Tiana. They were seething hot mad more than anyone, especially at Janelle. Janelle killed me though when she said Jaz acted like she f'd her man when asked why Jaz loathed Janelle so much.

But Janelle bust Jaz on Twitter by spilling some tea that Jaz's fake ass apologized after they got off stage and cameras were off. Phony bitch.

Tiana and Janelle are supposedly cool now since they made up on All Stars. IMO, I think the move was calculated on Tiana's part in hopes of cleaning her tarnished image. She's hoping AS will clean her image (Valentina too) like it did Jenn last season. Sorry boo. Doubt it'll happen.

• Members

I liked Benzie in the house but she lost me there. She had no business fighting Shenae and I still don't get why. I hated how they didn't let Shenae go back on stage. They did her wrong and it wasn't right.

JazMonkey laugh.png

Hailey is another one I liked in the house but not so much here. That attitude she was having when she called Sarah a bitch made me want to smack her. You don't call someone you don't know a bitch in an aggressive tone and expect them to not take offense to that. Her backpedal excuse was weak

tumblr_mxsrin5NqE1rtta3uo4_250.gif

Teresa impressed me. She did look like she grew and changed from the experience. On a side note, she would look so cute if she didnt have all them tattoos. They ruin her look for me

The only hope I have for Valentina on AS is that she gets another ass whooping

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I was so disappointed to see Camilla leave. I was pulling for her and Rocky! I've felt bad for Elease all season. She seems like a nice enough girl and there is no way in hell I could put up with all those girls dogging me left and right. SO I give her props for that! I was LMAO when Camilla walked up on Mehgan and for once in her life Mehgan didn't do anything! She actually looked kind of scared! LOL!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived