OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 29th

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalie losing it in the airport and seeing stuff on the screens was an epic win.

Eddie Ford is annoying. Bo was ready to make him taste some police brutality when she told Nora she had a nice rack. Bo should have taken his chances and slap him around some.

Clint is way out in orbit now. Asking anyone to sleep with your sibling or any other of your relatives is just nasty.

Former P&G soap actors are quite front and center, with Tom Degnan, Terri Colombino, Kim Zimmer and Gina Tognoni part of OLTL now (although Zimmer and Tognoni were on OLTL before they went to P&G soaps).

• Members

I like Aubrey and nuJoey so far... although it's never good to introduce a recast character with a new character right away, because it's like throwing two completely new people at us. Not sure if I'm a fan of that... but sort of excited for Kelly/Joey/Aubrey.

Oh Inez... this won't end well for you, no matter what you do.

Let me guess... Ford slept with Aubrey! =P

• Members

Not only that, Barbara had been victimized by James Stenbeck for much of the early '80's. (I'm talking about the first time Barbara turned into a manipulator, not the mad woman Hogan Sheffer turned her into decades later.) Clint lost a couple of broads (okay, three, if you count Viki), and suddenly, he's J.R. Ewing without the sense of fun.

• Members

It's interesting that they no longer mention Kim. I think they have just dropped that story for good. I don't really miss the sociopath who couldn't cry on cue, but her story with Clint had some interesting shadings for his character.

• Members

I cannot believe they've taken two men that I love, Bo and Charlie and made them into idiots. What is it going to take to open their eyes to Inez and Echo???

Totally loved Viki's warning to Echo, think I saw a tad bit of Jean Randolph in that warning and if Echo knew what was good for her, she'd heed the warning.

I can't stand the teens but watching Danielle and Nate made me realize that this show knows NOTHING about teenagers.

I can't remember the last time I heard Todd talk about Peter Manning.

Archived