OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 29th

• Members

I think the Buchanan stories are definitely more prominent than they have been in years- AND they're actually about the characters instead of just involving them through John or Antonio.

Jessica/Natalie/Brody/John- the story for the most part has centered on Natalie- Natalie's feelings, fears, hopes, etc. And of the two potential fathers they definitely focusing more on Brody and his feelings- which is completely unprecedented since the creation of John. It's ALWAYS been about him- but this time, while it does involve him- they have focused more on the Natalie/Brody aspect instead... very refreshing.

Charlie/Viki/Echo/Clint- this story isn't necessarily about Clint, but if Rex is truly his son as Clint believes... I would hope they delve more into his feelings, motivations, and what not instead of just keeping him two dimensional with just wanting to keep Rex away from the Buchanan money.

Bo/Nora- finally they have a story that isn't boring- they've gotten a fair amount of airtime since their wedding, but not doing anything really that involves them... although at times I've found Inez annoying, it's at least a story and it's somewhat interesting.

Matthew/Dani/Nate- I've found myself enjoying this darker Matthew- definitely not as evil as Clint, but he has his moments. He still has a conscious but also looks out for himself first... now that he suspects Rex is Clint's son I'm interested to see where this goes.

Kelly/Joey/Aubrey- I for one am already liking this story- both NuJoey and Aubrey are enjoyable... I think this will be very interesting and I'm hoping it leads to the return of Kevin, who IMO is Kelly's more realistic true love.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tend to see these as yet more variations on the same stories Rex, Natalie, and Jessica have had for years.

I'd definitely like to see Kevin back, although I'd be happy to see Kelly and Terri Conn just go away and leave Kevin and Joey for other stories.

Archived