OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 29th

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its official, I like this Joey. Wasnt sure from hics pics at first but Im buying him in the role.

Terri looks like Alexa Havins with her hair. She looks good.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. She goes allthe way to London to see Joey and mentions that she ould attempt top go see her so while she was there. She finds out Joey isnt in town, she what does she do? Hightails it out of there and jumps on the first plane back to Llanview, all while disregarding her "visit" with her child. Great mothering skills

Did Kristen Alderson dye her hair recently? Its looking extra blonde these days

Speaking of hair, can Ford doe something about his? Its starting to remind me of River

• Members

LOL. As for their conversation, I liked it better when Bea Arthur and Elinor Donahue did it on The Golden Girls. I think Aubrey looks like a young Leslie Charleson.

Clint, man you are just too much. It's still working for me though, it's like, "How low will Clint stoop next?" Could it be that it's working for some of us because we know who Clint is at heart? Didn't Barbara on ATWT have a similar sort of character transition?

Joey and Viki's first scene was so incredibly sappy, ES was really laying it on thick. :lol: Too soon for me to get a good take on this Joey, but his energy is more BMH than NF, I hope he has enough *oomph* to carry a believable triangle.

James in that stupid vest talking about, "It only hurts when I go deaf", oh geeze, they are just determined for us to care for these boys. :rolleyes:

• Members

Loving Tom & Terri & That Kiss Was Really Good

Love That Joey Is Still Pissed At Rex For Sleeping With His Then Wife Jen and Loved the remarks he made about him

Joey and Viki were Great and He seemed to Gel Well With Natalie

So Far A win

Loved Terri as Aubrey, Great energy.

aubreey & Kelly Could Be Friends If Joey was not In The Middle So I Doubt They will Be & Im Looking forward to it

Nat Needs To stop Lying

Loved Bo & Nora

Nora Bo & Eddie

Inez Actually Stood Up To clint

Sappy Goes To James, Starr, Lang & Bobby

although Loved Dani with Nate At His Apartment

• Members

Barbara generally pulled schemes which were within her reach -- Clint is sometimes on the verge of freezing the world.

From the other thread:

I'm a bit worried that they had Joey be negative about Rex already. Anyone who ever questions Rex for even a moment pays a price -- usually being fired from the show.

• Members

Didn't think I would but I like this NuJoey, his scenes with Viki and then Natalie/John were really good. It was great to finally see Viki smile about something good in her life, and I LOVED that Joey is protective of his mother and that he still doesn't like Rex. That could be very interesting if they play it up more.

Still out on this Aubrey chick, maybe when I see her with someone else besides Kelly I might like her.

I know that all this crap with Eddie is suppose to make me feel bad for the Ford brothers, but it just isn't happening. The only thing it makes me do is LOVE Clint even more with what he's doing to Inez and what he wants her to do.

Bo and Charlie need to just start an, "I'm an idiot" club.

Archived