• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I believe she did.

That was perhaps my favorite Y&R storyline of the late 90s. Nikki looking so pale and lifeless in hospital scenes was so grim, serious, and realistic. Soaps couldn't pull off something so unsettling like that today effectively.

The best part was that it lead to vilianess Diane which fueled years of animosity between Nikki and Diane, and later Diane vs. Phyliss which was gold! The biggest joke had to be Victor and Nikki "remarrying" after 10 years only for Nikki to sleep with Brad (lol, who didnt Brad sleep with) the next year. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

However, Veronica was pregnant at the time with Josh's son, and the car accident caused her to go into premature labor.  Veronica entrusted her newborn child to a close girlfriend, who raised him after Josh and Veronica were killed.

Now, all these years later, their son, who I'm calling "Jared" (it's a pseudonym), has arrived in GC, seeking to avenge the deaths of the parents he believes he was denied the chance to know.  (Cole Howard, who once worked on a book about the murders, attempts to warn Nikki and Victor about Jared's arrival.  However, he dies (offscreen) under mysterious circumstances, with the implication that Jared is responsible.)

At least, that's the story I'd want to tell.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Does anyone have the following episodes with these scenes:

-Nathan confesses his love for Olivia to Dru and she has one of her infamous breakdowns (I know it was 1991 but I don't know the date)

-Dru and the infamous "bookcase" scene (March 1, 2005)

-Katherine and Jill stuck in a room after the masquerade ball explosion (April 6, 2010)

• Members

@ironlion

The clips with Dru, Malcolm and Christel Khalil's Lily took place first in 2005. In those clips we see them with a paternity test that says that Malcolm isn't Lily's father. But Phyllis was already suspicious and learned that there were two tests.

Jump forward a year or so to your clip. Here Davetta Sherwood's Lily has eavesdropped on Phyllis and Dru and learned that Malcolm was her father after all.

(Christel Khalil later returned to playing Lily later on in 2006)

• Members

Here are three images from script #828 of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS written by William J. Bell and Kay Alden. I acquired this script online many years ago and have since sold it. I wanted to share these brief script snippets in case they're of interest to anyone. I can't remember if I scanned the whole script, but I'll take a look this weekend.

Enjoy!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by mikelyons