Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So, I haven't watched yet ((but looking forward to it). I always check videos for cast credits. I learned some new information .  Evan Sanderson's  friend Janet  was portrayed by two actresses. Maureen McDonnell and Catherine MacNeal. Not only was MacNeal on contract,  but Janet had a last name, Piersall.  MacNeal is known to Days viewers as DA Pat Hamilton through most of the 1990s.  I always love when these videos fill in blanks from long ago!    Thanks so much to everyone that shares videos from yester-year!!!!!!

Edited by slick jones

• Members

I thought those scenes between the two were hysterical as well! I have to say, I enjoyed Jess' portrayal of Jill from 1987 and 1987 ONLY. After that, I don't enjoy it at all. I mean, don't get me wrong, the TRUE and ONLY Jill for me will forever be BD from her '73-'80 run. But there was something different about Jess during '87 when she first got the role....she seemed to play it the way the role needed to be played and added nothing that would ruin it.

Edited by ltm1997

• Members

Preview of Peter Bergman's 30th Anniversary Special set to air Monday, 11/25 (but I guess really on Tuesday due to the preemption last week).  

I guess I couldn't possibly have expected any Terry Lester clips since this is an anniversary for Peter, not Jack.  I assume they will avoid any Ashleys besides Eileen too.

• Members

haha! if only "hunting for new soap vids" can earn me a living!  

the reason I called it the "mysterious #1120" btw, is because before this person just uploaded a picture of the tape spine label that had all that stuff on it , and for some reason it didn't seem like he was going to transfer in online, but luckily now he did! LOL