Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Yes, it sad how cigarettes have taken so many lives. Bill also told the story when he met Lucille Ball in the 80's and she told him she loved watching the Turner Super Stations. By that time her voice was wrecked with cigarette smoking and she was lighting one up as she was talking to him. He was saddened to see what it had done to her. 

She was a hoot. Bill Tush said he didn't know the exact reason why Mike Douglas was let go, but speculated maybe Ted Turner and the other's in charge felt he was old hat from the 70's. I say Ted Turner also didn't have to pay Bill as much as Mike and figured a cost cutting measure.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks!

Please register in order to view this content

those dates are Feb 12-15 1991!  (Could be Feb 12-18’as I just started watching them) I already have Feb 12 and 13 but the Rest is new to us! And 2/14 is Neil’s/KSJs first appearance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey everybody what does everyone think of the whole current dina/stuart brooks storyline being brought into the fold, i feel like y&r are running out of material to use to excite us that they will pull from anything and use any nane to bring back some momentary excitement.

But hey if this bring the brooks back or atleast for dome appearence in the future im down cause the show has never really brought them up in years plus the old viewers got a new update on them lol

I laughed when traci told jack about peggy and Chris not knowing much about dina/stuart and jack says he hopes she doesnt hold any feelings towards him, that has to be about her joining jabot back in 1982 before she left town

• Members

Yes currently jack and traci wanted to write a book about the abbots and when jack went to visit dina she was saying how hansome stuart was so jack and traci have been digging for more ibsight on that.

Last week when traci got a hold of the sisters through telephone she just said chris and peggy no nothing about stuart and dina intertwine but apparently lorie and leslie found a note stuart wrote years ago and leslie forwarded the letter to traci thats about it, i see they are definitely trying to make it something but ill tune in to find out where this is really going.