Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At times it was right smack in Dark Shadows territory. I remember so well the next day after this one, when Katherine went to the cemetary to reveal herself to Brock, standing on a hill behind him, with her white chiffon blowing in the wind.. Julianna can tell a creepy story like no other, though. It just makes your skin crawl, and just on the audio!

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Funny I feel like I will be disappointed too sometimes.....not necessarily over listening to the audios then one day seeing the actual visual, but sometimes whenever I hear about a certain scene from this show that I haven't seen yet.....like the scene from 1994 were Cole Decks Victor......and as for something I have seen, although the courtroom catfight itself was pretty good, I was disappointed over the part of the fight where Kay decked Jill cause it honestly didn't even look or sound like a hard punch.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I can't remember, it had something to do with a formula Eric and Ashley were working on. I think maybe Jack wanted to sabotage it or steal it. Not sure if this was during one of Ashley and Jack's many fights for power of Jabot.

• Members

Speaking of 1980, I have read in many places that Katherine Chancellor brought in Victor Newman to replace George Packard as CEO of Chancellor Industries. Was the George Packard character on screen or just someone referred to? If he was seen, who played him?

Unrelated... does anyone know who Frank Parker [sean Brady, Days] played on Y&R?