Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Yes James was Greg # 1 (1973-1976).

Bill seemed hard pressed to find Eileen Davidson someone he thought she had chemistry with. I thought she had great chemistry with Rod Arrants who played Ashley's first husband Steven. Eileen loved working with him, then they killed him off.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember when Joe was on, but I just wondered why they never built his character up. Yes, Joe was replaced by Skip (who was played by Todd Curtis from Capitol). Skip married Carol and they adopted a child. They went through a custody battle then dropped off canvas. Before Skip came to town, Carol mooned over Terry Lester's Jack.

• Members

They had a small story with Joe when Julia was contemplating having a baby. She considered Joe, not sure how much screen time he got for that though.

I do wonder why they didn't bring him back for Jessica's AIDS story. He was her brother right? Might have been good, even just for her death.

Edited by will81

• Members

It cannot be repeated enough: save those vids while you can! It is really easy to download stuff from YouTube - do it, folks!

We aren't always that lucky like with you, Y&Rfan23, that you take the time and effort to reupload stuff. It is downright criminal what great episodes/scenes CBS has killed on YouTube… Just think about formicida (?) - the Sheila channel. Deleted TWICE, everything gone. :(

• Members

There was a complete 1975 episode of Y&R at one time about Bill Foster retruning home terminally ill/Phillip asks Kay for the divorce/Leslie finds out Laurie is writing a book about her mental breakdown. It was deleted. It then was uploaded by another poster then was deleted yet again.

These vintage 70's/80's/90's episodes are rotting in a back room at CBS to never see the light of day again, and they get pissed about home video recordings being shared on youtube. I think that if it's a home recording that is at least over 10-15 years old, it should be public domain and be free from any copyright claims.

Speaking of uploading, what program do you use to burn the episodes from DVD to your computer ?