Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks! hopefully you will get to post them! :)

Would it be better if I waited on the June 1990 one? I ask just in case everyone prefer they watch the episodes in order, so maybe you can post the May ones first, and then whatever dates come before or after my episodes.

• Members

Going back to that 1977 article, did Derek and Suzanne's son ever actually appear on-screen?

God in the above June 1990 episode Nina Arvesen's Cassandra remains as gorgeous and alluring as ever; those scenes with Victor just make me wonder what might have been if she had become a show fixture.

• Members

Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing that. Possibly in 1979 when Suzanne takes Derek to see Jaime in the hospital to keep him from marrying Jill (who was waiting at a chapel to marry Stuart).

I am also interested in the original treatment of this story, in July 1976 this story was started and then abandoned within six weeks due to backstage dramas. From what I understand Caleb Stoddard was the first Derek and didn't have much presence or charisma and was dropped 3 weeks in, then Jeff Cooper took over and lasted about the same amount of time before the whole story was dropped.

Edited by will81

• Members

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts lately.....my computer was getting repaired, so I didn't have it for almost 2 weeks, but I promise now that I have it back I will get back to uploading more episodes.....

for the time being Kayden who is now on dailymotion just uploaded a new classic episode of Y&R From October 14, 1992 (it says 13, but I believe he gets the show a day ahead where hes from) it's one of the episodes I was longing to see which was Scott and Lauren's remarriage.(well here it's the reception)

http://www.dailymotion.com/frostedwake#video=x1d33xf

(its the one marked Y 1992 Oct 13 )

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Don't worry about it. I'm still getting caught back up anyway (I recently rewatched Leanna's talk show debut episode, which I loved...skipped everything with drippy Nan though - I think I left some choice comments about that story on your old videos).