Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He should just follow my example and not mention Y&R in the tittles........Some of his earlier Y&R videos just seemed to have quotes taken from the clip, like the one that was called "You Sorry Bitch" where Jill dumped the Sundae on Leanna.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I finally watched that October 1989 one.

Relieved to know that Leanna was trying to annoy Douglas into not wanting her. The resolution of that was touching and classy, something Y&R would not have done in later years. (and points for the muzak version of Sweet Love). I guess that's the only time Cassandra and Leanna interacted.

I didn't realize the Derek rape story and Jessica's death were around the same time. I'm a little surprised Bell didn't have Jessica sacrifice her life to stop Derek. I guess he might have seen that as a copout.

Right-to-die stories were so important to Bill Bell. It's a shame later soap writers made them a mockery.

I had to laugh at that club dancing. Poor Esther though. So she was only a month or two pregnant when she was kidnapped.

Such beautiful man tears from Doug Davidson as he stood outside of the Williams house.

• Members

YRfan23, you are doing great!

o/t but is anyone else having a problem with youtube subscriptions? I used to be able to scroll through everything that was uploaded since by last login by clicking more until I got to videos I have already seen. Now it only shows me the newest 30 videos and there's no button for more. It sucks, because one or two prolific uploaders will take up the 30 slots easily and then I could miss some videos.