Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok.....so I decided to just start from the very very beginning and just upload/re-upload all the episodes I have in order from years........I know it will take a lot longer then usual, especially to get some of the newer material up, but I figured starting fresh would be the right idea!

Without further due, here is one of my first re-uploads......btw, I have decided to give the episodes tittles and just upload the entire episode in 1 video....

enjoy! :)

• Members

I think you can upload more than one at a time. Sorry I'm no expert blush.png

I love the way you're uploading them now. I learned my lesson, I'm going to save them! Wonder why some videos get removed while others don't.

Edited by Aback

• Members

+1

Thanks a million for reuploading. I also saved 90% of the episodes you posted before and will make sure now to get full library... smile.png

I feel really blessed that you guys - BoldRestless included - take time and effort to bring these gems to a wider audience on this board.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Would you rather we comment here or on the videos?

I'll post here for now.

I watched the first one.

Was the man Jill talking about Michael Crawford?

I always enjoy the Rex/Jill relationship.

Jess looked lovely there. There's a certain white trash chic look which Jill was sporting in that moment.

Did Katherine know about Rex's lies by this time? I'm sure she must have.

Nikki being a glorious bitch as only she can.

Douglas was OTT with Leanna. I think one of the synopses said he had feelings for her after this? That makes sense.

This must be a transition period for Leanna, as she's not crazy, but also not comic relief.

Cricket's wearing her blouse the way some women do when they're starting to hide a pregnancy.

So was she split from Scott by this point?

I had to laugh at Danny's comments. Oh, he's not your father, because if he was, he'd be ashamed and wouldn't want to come and meet you.

That scene with Nina, Philip, and the old woman was sweet, although totally unrealistic (in real life she would have glared at them or told the waiter to shut that baby up). That poor woman clearly had a bad read on everything. Do you know who was playing her? She looked familiar.

• Members

Finally watched the second one.

The Jill material is fascinating to me, because so much of it is a surprise. Jill being THAT eager to get Michael Crawford to marry her? Was this a holdover from the Brenda days? I guess Michael was gone not long after this, but were they planned to marry, then something changed in the writing?

Jess and Terry Lester are rough-and-tumble, in the gutter, whereas she and Bergman tend to be a little more drawing room sniping. My jaw dropped when he said he'd tasted her and she was, essentially, rotten fruit.

I know Braeden is seen as having more chemistry with Eileen than with Brenda Epperson, but I actually enjoyed them here. I laughed when she slyly teased him about his "wives." I like how confident and in control Brenda is here.

Edited by DRW50