Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Michael Crawford was basically Jill's on/off lover in the late 80s while being the town lawyer at the same time(most notably to help Skip and Carol out with adoption) basically in role similar to which John Silva played in the mid-90s but I never knew Jill actually wanted to marry Michael like this. With John Silva I think her biggest thing was having him spend Christmas with her and Billy in what, 1995 or 1996?

Hard to believe from those nice scenes that Phillip was doomed not long after this too.

I enjoyed those Victor and Ashley scenes too. Braeden and Epperson had good chemistry and I think it well represented the more seasoned relationship Victor and Epperson's Ashley had as opposed to the starry-eyed relationship between Victor and Davidson's Ashley. Not to knock Braeden and Davidson who I did adore together myself, but that's how I could best describe it as.

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I remember the clips of Brenda Jill trying to make Michael jealous during his date with the infamous Mandy Krimper. I just never knew it became so serious. I wonder what happened between them during 1988. I guess I should go read the recaps again.

• Members

I always feel bad when the music mutes the video when other Countries try to watch them. I remember Canada never really was able to hear some parts of the episodes because of music, then one video I uploaded was completely muted because of a song they played during Neil and Dru's honeymoon montage.

• Members

It's totally ridiculous. I don't even understand it, because a lot of current artists' entire albums are uploaded to youtube (where it is easy to save as an mp3). I can see banning that, but 20 seconds of a song in the middle of a soap clip is good advertising! I know, I know, youtube does it automatically and can't differentiate, but it sucks.

• Members

It's just one of the many things that make me scratch my head about youtube....

BTW I'm trying to get 2 more episodes on here, but for some reason they are taking a long time to process, they are basically finished uploading but for some reason the processing is taking forever .

We seriously need to get behind why CBS has become so anal about anything classic Y&R being uploaded. They have now made Kayden delete his Y&R videos, and he set all his old Days episodes to private!