Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

That's actually not till December 1990 that HT shows up. I think I read that December 11, 1990 was her first airdate but she was just recurring till they put her on contract by Feb/march 1991.Unfortunately I don't have any of Heather's first scenes from that month right now, and the first episode you see her in won't be till I post the April 1991 episodes. On one of those episodes will be the scene that they used for Katie on B&B (the one with her lying on the bed looking sad).

These November episodes are leading up to Cricket and Danny's wedding but again unfortunately they stop right before they do actually get married.......Hopefully one day I will get all those episodes but I don't have them right this minute.....

I'm glad you guys are enjoying these so much! :) You are the reason why I continue to upload all these episodes! :)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the early 90's uploads. I hope more of the 70's and early 80's Y&R shows up. I can't believe at how much material the other soaps like GH and Days is on youtube, but hardly any Y&R from that time period. Surely someone was taping Y&R at this time, especially the early 80's when VCR's started to become available to more households.