Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah it really threw me off guard, I actually had to rewind the disc to make Sure I didn't Imagine Ashley mentioning Sheila's name LOL. What's funny is that no last names were given when they mentioned Scott and Sheila, almost like they knew them a little bit better then what we thought.

Then you have to remember that Scott was dating Cricket around the time Jessica was gonna marry John, so Ashley and Traci would probably know Scott more since Cricket was once their step-sister for a little while.

I know Brenda Epperson mentioned on that On air with Douglas Ashley Abbott tribute show that she recalls sharing at least 1 scene with Kimberlin, but it's hard to guess what that could be, unless it was the very beginning when Sheila was still in dayplayer mode in that nurses's uniform.

• Members

One more thing I got from this scene about Traci inquiring about Lauren from Ashley was a completely missed opportunity to do a possibly huge story--a Lauren/Brad/Ashley triangle, with Epperson as Ashley of course. IT could have come very easily together, would have been sexy, and would have created a ton of priceless drama.

• Members

saynotoursoap uploaded a great episode from November 1976 when Liz Foster pulled her estranged husband Bill's plug.

Featured: Robert Colbert (Stuart Brooks), Brenda Dickson (Jill Foster), Charles H. Gray (Bill Foster), Dorothy Green (Jennifer Brooks),Tom Hallick (Brad Elliott), David Hasselhoff (Dr. Snapper Foster), Brian Kerwin (Me Greg Foster), Janice Lynde (Leslie Brooks Elliott), Julianna McCarty (Liz Foster)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzaXf8nqhc

• Members

If you get a chance you should watch this July 4 episode, from 1991. The whole episode is good, especially the Katherine/Jill/Leanna bits at the end. There's also a jarring scene in here where Victor lashes out at a man who is spewing what at the time likely seemed like scandalous comments, but are now all over the place, Congress, cable news, what have you. It's a reminder of the positive message Bill Bell tried to send in some holiday episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgR8ETbjzbc

• Members