Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I do have some. I'll try to get them up eventually. I'm glad you were able to read these. You do so much for Y&R fans.

I never knew Ashley and Nikki teamed up. That would have been a blast to watch.

I'm surprised Scott was involved with that hospital stunt.

I didn't even know Amy was on the show by then. Do you know where that episode is? I wonder what her exit was.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the earliest Y&R story I remember watching was Victoria/Ryan/Cricket though it was mostly just background noise. I really had no idea what was going on but I recognized their faces. I always thought Nina came into the picture after Ryan/Victoria got married. How long were Ryan/Victoria married?

• Members

I think Y&R had stumbled onto something with the Cricket and Jessica relationship at this time. Cricket is so bitter and cynical about her mother ('play the game'), and I must say, LLB is very good in that moment. I would have preferred this to the sappy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_noQe5iJLM

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Both Tracey Bregman and Beth Maitland have aged very well. That clip reminds me of how much I disliked Lauren for years.

The only time air hog annoying Cricket was ever remotely interesting was when her mother was on the show.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I wonder if fans at the time bought Lauren's grieving for Neil. It sounds forced to me. It also sounds like the show didn't write much for the Neil character and then shoved it in after he was dead (Lauren had no idea he was a [no longer] living saint! No idea!)

• 2 weeks later...