Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I didn't even realize that Lauren and Traci still sang with Danny in 1992. I thought the last time Lauren and Traci actually sang on the show was the Masquerade Balll

I wonder if Sheila ever attended any of Danny's concerts. I would kill to know if she ever reacted to Lauren's singing.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for sharing Carl! smile.png

It's interesting to read that Melody had a similar back problem, and that it helped her prepare for the addiction story, and I also wondered if she had to have gotten drunk in real life to realize what it felt like to play an alcoholic everyday.

Despite all the negativity that people try to bring on from Melody, at least she is very passionate about the type of different roles she has to play as Nikki. Too many people just phone in today.

• Members

I think she always tries, even if she's probably been sick of the whole thing for years. This was her best story so I was happy to learn she took so much care to make it work. Now Nikki's drinking is just written as a joke and a crutch.

It's too bad that most people write Nikki off while talking more about the size of Adam's penis, but I will always think Nikki is an important part of the show. Or would be, on a Y&R that was quality.

• Members

Wow, those Victoria/Jack scenes bring back some wonderful memories. I was such a huge Jack/Nikki fan. I loved them as a couple and was so annoyed at Victoria for trying to break them up. The best Nikki ever had it was when she was married to Jack back then.

• Members

This might sound strange, but I always appreciated how whenever Nikki was in hospital on deaths door (happened so many times) Melody went sans make-up and looked near death. At least in 1987, 1992 and 1998 I remember her like this. So many actors end up looking made up and perfect that it is annoying.