Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

The third clip (which for some reason is not letting me paste on here) shows how Lauren and Molly were rescued, and also has that famous scene of Lauren getting her baby back as they play "Bless the beast and the Children" Which I had recognize and didn't realize that the instrumental version of this song was also used as background music during the 70's and a couple episodes i uploaded from the 90's.

Edited by yr9190

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here's an extremely rare clip of Gina singing the Y&R theme, with Scott,Cricket,Brad and Ashley in the background. This has to be from 1989?

I didn't realize she sang this song more than once, as i know there is that one clip where she sang during the show's 10th anniversary week in 1983.

Edited by yr9190

• Members

Yeah would be after the kidnapping. Eileen left around Nov 1988, around the time of the Brad kidnapping story, which finished around Feb 1989. I would say this is summer 1989 as Ashley and Brad were more of an item by summer 1990 and I think he had proposed to her in Aug 1990.

• Members

I'm pretty sure that was the last one. What I'[m bummed about is all the Traci footage so far is stuff that doesn't really do her justice. I swear, one day I'll locate that holy grail.... which is the first concert she sung with Danny on, where they did the duet of Anne Murray's "You Needed Me", and she wore a multi-tiered royal blue dress. And then there is the episode where she sung "The Rose" with just a piano.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I actually think there were a few more concerts in 1993, before Danny moved to New York. I read a few recaps where Danny performed some songs from Joseph during his concerts.

What I was surprise to find out though, was when Danny came back fall 1994, Lauren who all of a sudden was back in Danny's orbits actually sang with him during a rehersal or something.